What animal would you be?

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

If you could be an animal for the day, what animal would you be, what would you do that day and why?

I would love to be a powerful bird of prey, like the Golden Eagle. I would soar the skies, feeling the power of my wings cut through the air currents. I would swoop and stealthly kill my prey. I would taste its fear and feel its dying heart beat as I rip out its heart! *maybe a bit too much information* *blush*

• Nathanilliam
    15 years ago

I'd be a feild mouse, learn the terror of being tiny, and have to look out for myself. good luck catching me mr golden eagle.

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

Nice one Nate B, that made me laugh alot! Anyway, I took you as more of a flying nocturnal mammal!!

I will keep my beady eye on you!!!

• Nathanilliam
    15 years ago

Yeah i couldn't stand being blind though.

• Jaymes Haze
    15 years ago

I'd be man,
    the most dangerous animal ever.

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

^What would you do as the most dangerous animal?

I just had a thought. I would like to be a fly, but not just any old fly! I would be a fly on the wall! I would spend my day eaves dropping and spying on the all manner of people, maybe even you!!! LOL

• Nathanilliam
    15 years ago

I squash every fly i see...

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

^ Good choice, infact my first choice! LOL

Choose again! :P

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

^Okay dude, great choice!

• dandelion
    15 years ago

I would be a mouse.. with sharp teeth.. then i'll go to the supermarket and eat everything i like!!hahaa.. whatever

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

^ha ha, I like the very thought! AN all consuming mouse! I bet he still favours the cheese counter though!! LOL

I would also like to be a dragonfly. Starting life underwater then transforming from nymph to the magnificent flying dragon!!

• Suicidal Love
    15 years ago

I'd be a cute little puppy, because everyone loves puppies!

either that or a blood sucking vampire lol

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

^^ I would like to be a blood sucking puppy. I can just see it now, a little girl running up to stroke me, a cute little labrador puppy, then the girl screams ARGGGGH! I sink my puppy fangs into her tiny hand. That'll teach her for touching unknown dogs!

I have come to the conclusion that I may well need therapy! LOL

• dandelion
    15 years ago

Ok so I decided 2 be an ant!!haha.. well.. i think its no animal..?? insect rather.. anyway.. the smaller the safer!! lol..

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

I would like to be a dpog to understand a bit more about them and how they think.

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

If I could be any farmyard animal I would be a cockerel. I love their beautiful plumage and the way they confidently strut their stuff. I would also find it exhilarating to find a high perch above the farm and tilt my head towards the dawning sun and COCK-A-DOO-DOL-DOO

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

....c'mon guys! I can't believe we are out of suggestions! Maybe the choice is too vast?

Okay, I have chosen my favourite farmyard animal, what would be your favourite and why?

• your love is mine
    15 years ago

Well if I was a animal for a day it would have to be the penguin.

• Ari
    15 years ago

Oooohhhh my gosh i was just talking about this with my friend today in class! :O

i was saying my favorite animal is a lion, but i want to be able to fly as well, but i want to be badass and like, don't mess with her, so i thought of a griffin. I know they are mythical animals but i think that's what i'd want to be for a day. :D

as for farmyard animal, i'd want to be a mouse. They are cute and can scurry around everywhere undetected. :D

• SweeT pOisOn
    15 years ago

Tiger...or a unicorn

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

..definitely a unicorn. A horse that can fly! Now that is an animal to get the heart racing! As for the horn...well, that is another thread entirely!! LOL

penguins have it all too!! Comedy and grace. I just love those Emporer dudes! The female lays a single egg, which is incubated by the male while the female returns to the sea to forage; parents subsequently take turns foraging at sea and caring for their chick in the colony. Now that is a commited parents!!

• Goth marionette
    15 years ago

I would be a cat because Cats are so beautiful and actually I like the way they walk and they got wonderful eyes..

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

Cats are very cool. Independant creatures, full of dark mystery too!!

• adriaan
    15 years ago

Gargoyles are cool. :p Or maybe a unicorn.

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

Gargoyles are hideous to look at, so I would choose to be a unicorn. Magical and with the ability to fly. That is cool!

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

Imagine racing away from the inferno, flames licking your rear as you sour into the blue, free world.

• SoUrNameIsTia
    15 years ago

A flamingo

cuz my fav color is pink and their cool! =]

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

I just love the way they look. I think their colour comes from the food they eat?
    Have you ever seen a flamingo trying to fly? It takes them alot of effort to leave the water, they seem to be flapping forever!

• Phantasma
    15 years ago

Id be a bat.
    Id fly around and explore caves and maybe scare some people >=]

• Heba
    15 years ago

Well, I would a white rabbit. And on that day I wouldescape my home trying to find my way to woods and stay there among other type of animals to see how each one of them react towards a rabbit and ofcorse i would look for some carrots or lettuce to eat.

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

^ I like your thought process!

I would like to be a bumble bee. To be an insect that isn't supposed to be able to fly, but can! I would look forward to the hive experience, a sence of purpose and belonging. Most of all I would want to do one of their crazy dances that they carry out in the hive to tell their bee buddies where the flowers are! Cool honey bees!!

• adriaan
    15 years ago

OK, I've changed my mind. I shall be a greater moloch. I haven't a clue what they are, but they deal about 300 damage to each player every attack round, so they're damn powerful. Resistance to acid too, I think. Probably some evil creature as usual.

• VYXSIN
    15 years ago

A man. i wana know what its like

• SweeT pOisOn
    15 years ago

For definetly a UNICORN!!!! i just love them..they're so cute and cuddly

• veeda
    15 years ago

To be a Panda!!!
    Pandas are...adorable.
    doesn't fit me..but i love em :)
    I say again, I'd throw my weight around and pig out on bamboo all day. :)
    <3

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

I would want to be a Panda. Because the legend of the panda is very sweet yet sad. Or I would like to be a monkey so I could throw poo at the people I didn't like.

• Romancing the Darker Side
    15 years ago

A squirrell... I honestly don't know why, I just love them =]
    they're soooo cute.

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

Well squirells are cute for starters, especially the red ones. The grey ones seriously out number the red one in the U.K. I would love to be able to climb like they do. Have you seen them go, they are so nimble and clever too!

Squirrells rock!

• iris
    15 years ago

I'd want to be an indoor cat... because they look cute, and you have your own independance to sit on someones lap and be cuddles- when i want it to happen lol

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

I tiger for sure they r soooo cute

most likely the swap tiger ( the only man eating tiger is the world , and its only cuz of the salt watter it drinks) yea so i think they r very misunder stood its not there fult they r man eaters it the salt water's fult !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol)

but thats wat i choose :)