I don't know if i can get through this one

• I Want To Forget But All I Do Is Remember
    15 years ago

My grandmother just passed away with not only cancer, but with HIV/AIDS i went to the hospital when she passed. seeing her there, so fragile hurt the most. She was the strongest women i knew...

• SilentSuicide
    15 years ago

And shes free from lifes suffers.
    shes free from the pain of cancer and HIV.
    stength will always be with her
    and will always be with you.

im so sorry fory your loss.
    but at leats she cannot suffer
    u will make it through

messege me if you want more talk<3

• StandStill
    15 years ago

My grandpa died in September, and it feels like yesterday. I felt so horrible...i kept blaming myself for not being there..for not being around enough....for being angry when we had to visit the last time...

but the thing is, you can make it through. she would want you to keep living. she would want you to be happy. it takes time, but you'll get through it.

*hugs*

• Steady Stereotype
    15 years ago

*hugs*

she probably feels better now, no longer struggling with her disease and misfortune

and i bet she was thinking about how she was proud of you! remember she really cared and she loves you very much. shes want you to be happy an maybe, try to be strong like her

You can make it through, you wound will heal through time care and love =)

• MissMeg
    15 years ago

I'm sorry hun, my grandma died of cancer too, and it hurt me too in the beginning, but i realized she was in a better place. a place where there was no pain or hurt. your grandma is in a better place, and she looks down on you, and she is so proud of you. remember she is with you wherever you go.

time will heal your pain, take care

• Shellaine shelli
    15 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear that
    but at least shes in a better place and is
    no longer suffering.
    Just look at it from the point of view
    that she is out of her pain!!

• Heba
    15 years ago

Oh my god, I am so sorry for you, but sure you will get over this.

• Lady Nik
    15 years ago

I'm very sorry for you loss. i've suffered the loss of a great grandmother to mutiple problems, and i didn't know how to handle it, but my om told me that she wasn't suffering anymore, and i didn't feel so bad. so just know the same, she can't hurt anymore. and know she loved you. Shanik