Super Powers?

• iM LYiNG tO MY SELf
    15 years ago

If you could have one super power what would it be and why??

Mine would probly have to be ...being invisible. That way I could watch people without them knowing PLUS i wouldn't have to worry bout what I was wearing or what I looked like.

• slighte
    15 years ago

I would probably want to know what people were thinking. or be invisible.

• Heba
    15 years ago

Mine would probaby be the ability to move distant things and bodies without touching them. you know like gene grey in X-men{if you have watched the movie]

• iM LYiNG tO MY SELf
    15 years ago

^^^^ Haha yeah that would be really nice but that might eventually make you lazy because you'd be so used to sitting around and letting your powers do all the work...haha I don't know I'm stupid I think to much!!
    ^ ^
    . .
    < * >
    l l
    _ _

lol i don't ever know wht that is im just bored

• Heba
    15 years ago

Yeah I think you are right.
    Maybe I will choose the power of flying.I love the sky.what do you think?;)

• Wake Me Up
    15 years ago

Being invisible

• she
    15 years ago

Heba i think flying is a good choice :]
    i wanna fly too, wouldnt it be a great feeling, and beutiful sights,
    just dont get too close to the sun...

• Heba
    15 years ago

Yeah thanks(worth)for encouraging me, but don't worry I won't get close to dangers;)...

• iM LYiNG tO MY SELf
    15 years ago

Haha...yes!! Flying would be AMAZING...that would prob my second choice!!! I would feel so FREE for once!! :D But being able to know what others where thinking would be pretty awesome too!!

• Heba
    15 years ago

Yeah when you fly you feel that you are finally free.it is really nice;)

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

Yea flying would be cool but tellepotation would be cooller

• iM LYiNG tO MY SELf
    15 years ago

^^^ THat would be amazing...(Plus you wouldn't have to worry bout gas prices!! WOuldn't life be SO much easier!!)

• veeda
    15 years ago

Agreed ^

also i'd want to be like Edward Cullen and have the ability to read people's minds. :D
    that'd be awesome...

• Kaye
    15 years ago

Teleportation or never ending energy... That way I could totally party all night and all day and never get tired. ha! yeah I like that one. Think of all the fun you could have with never ending energy ;)

• Heba
    15 years ago

Yeah I think tellepotation is more wonderful too.

• iM LYiNG tO MY SELf
    15 years ago

Haha....never ending energy would be cool...I wouldn't feel like I was wasting my life away sleeping. You'd get a lot more done...plus you'd get to have more fun!! :P

• Heba
    15 years ago

Yes, you are right.It is funnier.

• Marc Ortiz
    15 years ago

I would like the power to have all powers xD

• SweeT pOisOn
    15 years ago

To be invisible...i would go anywhere and at anytime...i'll know things no one jnew b4!!! hehehee

• John
    15 years ago

Power to control time
    not like the movie Click
    just pausing and rewinding

orrrrrrr

flying =]

orrrrrrr

being able to run really really really fast =]

• cudntfindgudsn
    15 years ago

Yeah me too. running really fast sounds good. or flying. that would make football so much easier. =]

but then again, what fun would that make?

• iM LYiNG tO MY SELf
    15 years ago

OMG! I would LOVE to have the power to control time...then I could go back and fix so many things that I have messed up.

• viothea
    15 years ago

Me uhm.... i wanna have powers that will make me float,move things,read minds,bring back time,and fast forward the time haha

• ephemera
    15 years ago

Well...
    Healing, its weird, but I'm going to be a doctor, so that would be a good one to have.

• Elizabeth
    15 years ago

If I could have super powers I'd have the power of either speed or strength... Speed because I love to go for runs & am fond of travel, if I had the power of speed it would make one of my dreams (travel) true! Strength because I'm short & people often try to take advantage of this only too often to only find out that they underestimated me! :P

• NoUr
    15 years ago

Right now i reaaaaaaaally need the power to fast forward time coz i wanna fast forward these days and meet my love again...

and sometimes i really wish i could move things while sitting in my place...wouldnt that be nice?!

ooh and sometimes when there is so much noise and i cant take it any more i wish i can create silence in the place or maybe just make some people shut up when i dun wanna hear them!!

and it would be nice if i can heal people(but that'll be a secret) coz i'll only heal my friends and those i love...

haha..i feel i'm writing a list that may REALLY come true or something...:D

• Liz
    15 years ago

Hmm..i don't beleive being able to control time would end up being very good...cuz a lot of what happens happens for a reason. Like for example, if a guy broke up with you, and you thought it was your own fault, so you went back in time and fixed whatever you thought you did..what if he turned out to be a really screwed-up guy? or he hit you or something?

so i think being able to control time would suck, cuz all things happen for a reason.

i WANT to be able to shapeshift-become anything or anyone i want. I dunno why but that sounds cool. :D

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

^^ Shape shifting would be cool. I agree.

• Freckles
    15 years ago

Probably the power to fly.
    OR the ability to go back in time or freeze it or forward it.

• rebeccasarah
    15 years ago

Flying or invisibility .
    fo sho .

flying = freedom
    invisiblity = for appearance issues .

haha

• BeautifulxMess
    15 years ago

Dude heat vision..someone pisses me off just burn the crap out of them or burn the bottom of there shoes so that they can't walk. Lol. I want a power i can use for evil.

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

"To know what people are thinking - coz its cool."

..until someone starts thinking about something you'd rather not know.

lol.

• iM LYiNG tO MY SELf
    15 years ago

" Hmm..i don't beleive being able to control time would end up being very good...cuz a lot of what happens happens for a reason. Like for example, if a guy broke up with you, and you thought it was your own fault, so you went back in time and fixed whatever you thought you did..what if he turned out to be a really screwed-up guy? or he hit you or something? "

^^^ Good point Liza ^^^

I never really took that into consideration. I guess your right. I guess things happen for a reason. That's probably why we don't have super powers.

• Sorinity
    15 years ago

I would want to be able to read peoples minds. im so tired of being lost in other peoples thoughts i have enough of my own!!!lolz

• XXXNellieXXX
    15 years ago

I would want to read minds and be invisible

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

GOt another one :D how about this!!! be able to controll eliments (( earth , water , air , fire)))

haha just watched charmed so that were i got THAT from haha

• Holly
    15 years ago

I would be super mom. Nothing gets past me. haha. might come in handy once the twins become teens... sigh.

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

If i had super powers i would prevent all violence and abuse from happening

• Travis
    14 years ago

If I had super powers I would create a baseball team and...and..a basketball team...and...I'll make them play football!!!

XD