"I really like..."

• Elizabeth
    15 years ago

Okay, this is how it's going to work. You know when people ask you what you really like & you usually start to list off your interest & hobbies, etc., you know the USUAL... Well now it's time to reveal the UNUSUAL (but nothing that's just plain disgusting please)! So for example, I'll go first--

--I really like the way my skin looks after I've been doing some kind of physical activity & after I've just got out of the shower/tub. The skin is flushed, you glow & look like you have the perfect complexion!

There that's not something people say, at least I don't, every time I'm asked what I really like. Now... You go! Be random but honest!

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

Um..

I like sleeping on top of my comforter [blanket on my bed] instead of under it. :P

• CourtneyyContageous
    15 years ago

Hmm.

i like to eat ranch with pizza.

=)

• Elizabeth
    15 years ago

^ Haha, I love that one! Sometimes I say that too, that, "At least when I talk to myself it's a worth-the-while type of conversation!" :P

I really like to embarrass my mother in front of family/friends, make her laugh until she cries & annoy her by blocking her path to or from some place with... dancing... PARTY BOY style!!!! XD

• Liz
    15 years ago

I really like it when he tickles me [x. and andd when we go to the movies with a bunch of friends and throw popcorn at eachother xD.

sigh. [:

• BeautifulxMess
    15 years ago

I like...sleeping :)

• BurriedFaceDown
    15 years ago

I like being in big crowds

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

I like napping on trampolines.

:D

• Ed or Ian Henderson
    15 years ago

I really like guessing which people obviously over 50 in crowds have taken massive quantities of drugs in the late 60s.

• Liz
    15 years ago

I really like when me and my friend sit at a bench in the mall and "plan out peoples futures", by each choosing a person and following them around everywhere.

we're secret ninja stalkers. o.O

• TrueLovesVictim
    15 years ago

I think im never going to the mall again.. lol jk.

i really like grabbing my ipod and walking to school on a decent weather day. it gives me time to myself and to think.

via it takes me 25 minutes to 30 minutes to walk to school.. so its plenty of time to do once a week maybe

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

I like eating popcorn with velveeta. rofl.
    :D

• Trying To Love Is The Hardest Thing
    15 years ago

Hah wow nice^

i like sleeping in the grass lol

• Brenda
    15 years ago

Itchy? but sounds relaxing =)

i like. clapping really loudly when i see m&m cookies. and and: when i watch Peter-Pan =)

• Roxy
    15 years ago

I really like throwing popcorn at the projector thingy in the movies cause then you can see the pop corn on the screen...It makes me laugh <3

I really like biting him :O

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

I just like biting. ;]

• Krissymkitty
    15 years ago

I really like steak and i only eat cooked carrots that are smothered in A1 sauce...

• XXXNellieXXX
    15 years ago

I really like to stare up at the moon and wonder how many ppl are or could be doing the same thing as me

• The Unwritten Love
    15 years ago

I like playing with snow .. =)
    but long time since i did that ... =(

• rebeccasarah
    15 years ago

I really like to drive. passenger side, no music, no talking, just watching.

I really like my right eyebrow more than my left one.. xD

I really like the smell of old men's cologne.

I really like lying on the pavement, while it rains.

I really like mixing cherry sauce and ketchup.

I really like being random. :)

• ether
    15 years ago

I really like my shirt.

• XXXNellieXXX
    15 years ago

Lol, i really like my hair

• Wake Me Up
    15 years ago

I really like it when someone will just smile at me...that usually makes my day all the better

• XXXNellieXXX
    15 years ago

I really like that 2

• Roxy
    15 years ago

Oh yeahh well i really like....

MONKEYYS? :D God they are adorable ^^

xxx Sorry -.-

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

I like to eat Ketchup on mashed potatoes and macaroni.

• XXXNellieXXX
    15 years ago

I really like watching drake and josh

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    15 years ago

Hmm...I really like it when...

-people go out on a limb to help me out when i am having a bad day
    -not having to start the conversation
    -blazing buffalo and ranch doritos..they are heavenly [obviously im eating them now..lol]
    -i like to mix chocolatey, spicy, and salty foods all together, its heavenly....yummmm. its the best of all worlds.
    -when someone calls me pretty..even though i deny it, it still makes me happy.

i love snuggling up with my massive teddy bear. it puts me to sleep instantly.

• XXXNellieXXX
    15 years ago

I really like shopping for funky bands and weird sayings on shirts and eating the bread first before i eat the hamburger meat.

• VYXSIN
    15 years ago

Walking aroung town with no money, but just lookiing at things, and meeting new people

• Liz
    15 years ago

I really like..

taking pictures-not of me, of people, or friends, or things i want to remember for the rest of my life.

taking late night walks-my parents have caught me numerous times and im pretty sure they think im going to get drugs or something when i do that xD

my hair straightener-i got grounded from it once, for throwing a piece of flaming paper out my window. it was hell. {:

music-its what pulls me out of a bad day.

L.

• Sorinity
    15 years ago

I like to talk, go for walks, take pictures, sing, dance, write play video games, watch tv, cook, && be with those that are important to me

• Wake Me Up
    15 years ago

I really like it when some randome person will smile to me in the hall it just makes my day

• Shellaine shelli
    15 years ago

I like having long conversations with my kitty cat and giving my friends strange names

• Lauren
    15 years ago

I like to make up strange scenarios (sorry bad speller) And daydream. I love daydreaming about random things like having superpowers or something, lol i'm a dork.

• Exostosis
    15 years ago

Guys can post right?

i really like singing loud and practicing screamo....tho my parents cant stand it!

• DeathsRose
    15 years ago

I really like to write lists (about almost anything) and fill out questionaires...lol

• Poetess Lana
    15 years ago

I really like talking about people. bad BAD idea, i know, but its so fun. rofl.

I really like listening to music that other people wouldn't think I would like... Garbage, In This Moment, and Flyleaf are some of my favorite bands, but I love Alicia Keys too.

I really like driving my car. ^-^

I really like cuddling with him.

• Blackstar
    15 years ago

I really like being with my boyfriend..

i really like watching horror movies :D

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

I like is wen mi and mi friend rents movies mostly thrillers and horras and as the movi goes on we yell out things there doing wrong or iff something does not make sence haha

i also like talking mi self its just to hard to
    "just think"

haha

uuhhhhh oooohhh allso i like wen i'm at youth get 1 or 2 of mi friends grab some water ballons from the storage cubord and bombing evryone!