Snow

• jeffery sechrest
    15 years ago

I really like it but im tired of falling on ice and hurting my self

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

Snow is really beautiful, but you're right. Like this morning there was a whole sheet of ice on our way to the garage, and now way of avoiding it, and I took baby steps but I fell on my back! That's happened a lot too.

• BitterXSweetness
    15 years ago

Rotfl I LOVE SNOW!!!!! It's SOOOOO beautiful!!! Even the ice is. ^.^ Ok maybe not as much as the snow itself but it is really interesting when u think about it. I mean 1 part of the year it's SOOOOOO hot that u need like need ice. And the other part is SOOOOO cold that u need the heat. It's funny. ^.^ Don't u think?

• Nicole the Fairy
    15 years ago

I wish it would snow here. :(

In Australia it is too hot to snow.. even in the winter.

It doesnt help we are currently going through a drought... -.-

lol.
    x

• BitterXSweetness
    15 years ago

Aww u poor thing. I have a friend from Australia, and she actually had come here during the Winter (Winter 4 us) and she's 2 cute. She was like amazed by the snow. It was cute. ^.^ I wish every1 was privileged by getting some snow and some ppl, some heat. -_-

• BitterXSweetness
    15 years ago

Lol U should go 2 like Alaska then. I want 2 go there 2. =)

• Saving Grace
    15 years ago

Ive never seen snow b4 in real life. lol i really want to, it looks so pretty.. but it will never snow where i live. hah

• Dark Secrets
    15 years ago

We don't have snow here, actually this year it hasn't even rained (unless you count the dripping roof we had a week ago, ugly mess, beds got wet and all), my family in London showed me pics of the snow there, and I was like awww, I wish I was there... my aunt nearly couldn't come because of the snow, they say an aeroplane slipped in heathrow airport and the airport was closed.

• adriaan
    15 years ago

It snowed here.

On Monday, all the trains and buses were cancelled...school, uni and work were cancelled. There was simply so much snow. It was like walking into Narnia when you got outside. Thus I managed to get to uni an hour late yesterday. We virtually came to a standstill in London.
    Oh, I love snow fights...we even made a snowman, and I pushed it down the steps and it went splat.

• jeffery sechrest
    15 years ago

No school cause of snow here

• Always and Never
    15 years ago

The snow is really beautiful. i look at it like the earth is sleepling, cuz it seems like life its self stands still. i know it doesnt, but when it snows its so peacful and quiet and it really is a wonderland.

• jeffery sechrest
    15 years ago

True but it also a very nice time to snuggle u next to a loved one

• jeffery sechrest
    15 years ago

K

• BitterXSweetness
    15 years ago

I love that poem ^.^ & I LOVE snow!!!

• Not Enough
    15 years ago

Snow is white.
    I don't like white.
    I like white.
    It's cool at night.
    When all you can see is white.
    It's bright.

• BitterXSweetness
    15 years ago

Lol Just made that up now?

• Not Enough
    15 years ago

Lol... it was ment to be a post, came out rhymng lol.

• xToBeWithYoux
    15 years ago

^ Good work :D

I love snow, until it gets in your hair, or in your socks :P

It's just sooooo pretty! It's been snowing here fo the past week, which is rare :D

• Captivat3d
    15 years ago

I hate snow =/ I live in Minnesota so it's always snowing over here and freezing cold! I hate it! I want to spring to come already >.<

• BitterXSweetness
    15 years ago

I want Spring 2 come 2 but only bcuz I miss seeing the Sun and not being freezing all the time. O.O

• veeda
    15 years ago

Hmm. i'd rather be freezing cold then boiling hot. i hate spring and summer so much. i'm already anxious for autumn to come. autumn is the most gorgeous season.

oh and i love snow! obviously. it's beautiful and fun to jump around in. ^_^

• BitterXSweetness
    15 years ago

Wow TPAH, u hate Spring and Summer?!? O.O Wow I don't think I know any1 that hates those seasons. But I mean Spring really doesn't get that hot. Idk, where u live but 4 us it's really comfy. lol ^.^ I love the Spring. I LOVE all seasons. They all have their pros and cons

• mandy
    15 years ago

This year, at one point the snow was very light and dry, the wind picked it up easily. When it was night time and the streetlights were on, it looked like a million sparkles fluttering through the town. <3

• jeffery sechrest
    15 years ago

It happens but sometimes it can be a romactic tool for men to use :)

• adriaan
    15 years ago

There isn't really any romantic side to it. It was still snowing yesterday anyway.

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

ROFL. Snow is lame. :[

• xxxStarSxxx
    15 years ago

I agree TPAM!

It cn totally be pretty but the fact that it's cold enough to snow is gross... I hate the cold... really hate it.

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

Haha. I hate the cold, too. I wish it were Summer all year. :D

• january friend
    15 years ago

We are suposed to get 6-10 inches of snow today, right now there's about 5 and it's still coming down hard. funny thing, before this all the snow had melted due to the 60 degree weather 4 days ago...

• Captivat3d
    15 years ago

^ Omg, I'm soo jealous :/

• DarkCrystalbtrfy
    15 years ago

I cant stand the snow any longer.. ! needs to be warm!

• xToBeWithYoux
    15 years ago

All the snow is gone :(

• Nanita
    15 years ago

(: omg... just last week; in mid-ga, it snowed!!!

this was un believable!! but it was gone by night time ):

anyways, snowball fights and snowmans; its like amazing cause we might see it maybe once a year (if that) or every couple of years..

• jeffery sechrest
    15 years ago

Boo all the snow is gone and my snow man died

• jeffery sechrest
    14 years ago

Getting snow monday in indiana

• AnCi
    14 years ago

I see it so rarely so when it comes it is appreiated

• Lady Nik
    14 years ago

Snow it fun...wish it came more often though

• Lady Nik
    14 years ago

True..depends on how hard it falls

• Ari
    14 years ago

I drove through a snow flurry today. It was my first time driving through any kind of snow. It was terrifying. I was in a different state, at least a thousand miles from home. In the end it was gorgeous and I wish it were snowing now.