It Was My First Time...

• Ari
    14 years ago

I took my little sisters to the zoo the other weekend and as we were about to get on the elephant, a girl came up to me and asked, "Oh MY GOD! Aren't you Aire Jaymes?" and I was like,
    "Oh yes, I am." and she was like.
    "I love your videos! Can I take a picture with you?" and I was like,
    "SURE!" then we took a picture and she asked me to sign something for her. I don't know about you, but being recognized in public sure was fun.

This thread is for first time stories. Let's keep it clean though. Don't want to be deleted. haha. :D

• ShelbyLynne
    14 years ago

Yeah I have a story thats kinda like that one.

I was in Show Choir last year which is this singing group you have to try out for. And we were at one of the elementary schools. After we were done singing for them we went to eat lunch. Almost every student in there was asking for Chad's, Leah's, Melissa's, Justin's, and I's autographs. They like surrounded us with napkins and pens and asking us to sign their arms. I thought it was the cutest thing ever!!

• Ari
    14 years ago

Ooo how fun!

• BREEawNUHH
    14 years ago

"This thread is for first time stories. Let's keep it clean though. Don't want to be deleted. haha. :D"

props for that. rofl. :P

• Ari
    14 years ago

Hahaha yeah. I just wanted people to post first time stories. Like, the first time I ditched school I went on a train to LA. Or something like that. All kinds of first time stories. :D

• BREEawNUHH
    14 years ago

Hm. The first time.. I ditched school.. Honestly, I ditched so many times, I don't remember the first time. rofl. FAILLLLL.

• Kaye
    14 years ago

It was my first time getting drunk. I had alcohol before but had never been drunk. I was fifteen and in LA. The results were disasterous. Fortunately someone was decent enough to send me home. I woke the next morning swearing I would never drink again. hahahahaha... not likely.

• Gem
    14 years ago

First time i went out showing off my stomach. It was for fancy dress and i was a leopard. And i had done dramtic leopard eye makeup too, took about half an hour but the effect was amazing

leopard print crop top, mini skirt, stockings and ears and a tail. I felt uncomfortable but soon got into the swing of things

When a group of girls started staring at me outside the club, i was getting nervous but then they came over and asked if they could take my picture in my costume and one with my leopard eyes as a close up.

I have never had such an amazing confidence boost!! there ARE nice people out there!!! =)

• Ari
    14 years ago

Ooo how fun!

First time I was mistaken for a homless person. I was in LA with my friend and we had been partying all night. I was only like sixteen so what I was doing partying is beyond me. Anyway, it was late and we were wondering around and decided to crash on a park bench. My friend had this cup of beer with her and when we woke up, someone had put a hand full of change in it. Bought us coffee in the morning.

Thankfully I am still alive and way past those partying days.

• Holly
    14 years ago

Thank GOD! ^

It was the first time I gave birth. I had twins, naturally. I swore I would NEVER give birth again. Yet here I am with a new born baby. *rolls eyes*, she's probably not my last either.

• Krista
    14 years ago

My first time I came to my new school after my parents very nasty divorce, the kids in my class couldn't decide if I was a boy or girl, due to my hair being cut above my ears at a bad salon visit. But I showed em later that year by taking 1st in the spelling bee. I beat all the 4th and 5th graders in my school. I was in 4th grade. I won again the next year too.

^^

• KeyxMashingxParody
    14 years ago

Aire Jaymes???

I WANNA KNOW NOW!!

ummm... story story story.... *ponders* OOOOOO I GOTS ONE!!

one time, I was at the mall, (this is a frist time) and this was maybe a month or two after a show with my old band, and a small group of teens about my age remembered us. It was cool, they said we were awesome and couldn't wait to come to another show...

It does feel good to know your hard work and passion is remembered. :D

WOOT!!! YAY PINSTRIPE CASUALTIES!!!!

:3

• Ari
    14 years ago

Hahaha what did you want to know?

• KeyxMashingxParody
    14 years ago

Who is that Jaymes person?

that you?

im confused haha

• Ari
    14 years ago

Hahaha yeah. Aire Jaymes

Jaymes is my last name. lol.

• Kaye
    14 years ago

I don't get why that was so confusing...

• Ari
    14 years ago

Lol. I don't know but now we've gone off what the thread is about...

First experiences.

First time I got my ears pierced, I was seven. I went to the mall with my dad. Everyone told me it was going to hurt so bad so I was prepaired for pain. When I sat in the chair, my dad started talking to me, telling me that we should go on the merry-go-round and go into the disney store after.
    After about a few minutes, I turned to the girl and said, "When are you going to pierce my ears?" she smiled and said,
    "I already did it. you're all done." It didn't even hurt, which could be my reason for getting more to this day. haha.