Your day?

• january friend
    14 years ago

What was the funniest thing that happened to you today?

• Ari
    14 years ago

My best friend had commented that I was having a really fabulous hair day. I smiled and flicked my hair back saying, "I know I'm just fabulous" (note sarcasm). Well while I was flipping my hair, I gave myself whip lash. I laughed so hard at myself because I can't even flip my hair right anymore. It was sooooooo funny.

• Kaye
    14 years ago

I bit someone today. I didn't know him but he was hitting on my and it pissed me off. When he went to try to kiss me i bit him. What a jerk

• Nanita
    14 years ago

Nothing really. Took crazy pics with my neice (I'll post one up). Oh and someone let me listen to this spanish song about a girl that is known for "passing gas".. xD

So disgusting!

• ASPHYXIATED
    14 years ago

Getting chased through the woods by the dean of discipline with a group of completely smashed people.
    Last week of school, tis getting a bit mad.

• Miss MakeUp
    14 years ago

I got walked in on in the bathroom at Starbucks :P
    Fun fun

• Nanita
    14 years ago

My nephew and I were play fighting and his Uncle Boonie said something, so my nephew turns around and says "Daddy, Booey call me a bxtch." Everyone stops and looks at him.. and he busts out laughing and says "jus kidding" lol.. It was too funny.

• january friend
    14 years ago

"you just shot the invisible swordsman..." haha we are watching the three amigos in my spanish class... i'm pretty sure that steve martin always had white hair.

• BitterXSweetness
    14 years ago

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! T.T

• SAINTS MATE
    14 years ago

Hahaha met this gawjus guy that i met at this party at maccas and i sed "haii" and he looked at me strage... and then i remembered he was high and drunk at the same time at that party.... so i kinda had to explian to this gawjus hottie that he talked to me that party for like an hour.... but he cudnt remember... and then he sed to remember him as he was now... and he winked at me ... omfg... lolz well he was irristably tasty... hahaha not... but neways... i was a great arvo

• Fluffy
    14 years ago

I watched an advert on TV today.

Steak: "I can't..feel..my legs.."

Chicken Fillet: "...you aint gaat no legs!"

JOKES.

• january friend
    14 years ago

I found out that if you put lemonade powder mix into 7up, it explodes. well, maybe it just foams a ton. i got it all over the counter...