Cleverbot.

• Poetess Lana
    14 years ago

Http://www.cleverbot.com/

Just start out by asking "What is your name?" and then let the conversation go on from there.

• effervescence
    14 years ago

Uhh I found the cleverbot quite confusing...:| It makes the strangest comments :S

• Aveena
    14 years ago

Same here ^^

• Poetess Lana
    14 years ago

Haha, yea. But certain questions get really funny responses.

Cleverbot: If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

Me: Would you?

Cleverbot: I know I would. First, I'd smother myself with mustard and relish. I'd be delicious!

Me: Would you have a stomach if you were a hotdog?

Cleverbot: No.

Lol. Another one:

Me: I are can speaking teh good Englishes.

Cleverbot: Yes you are. You are creative and gentle, caring and honest. I really like you. ... Read More

Me: I like you too.

• Fluffy
    14 years ago

I called Cleverbot a homosexual hater.

He said I was being rude.

• Italian Stallion
    14 years ago

Hahaha!!! This is pretty interesting.

• effervescence
    14 years ago

Okay I tried it again. This time we got through a decent conversation... sortof. It's really annoying you know that? ><

What would you say if I said you were homo?

CB I would say 'wonderful'!

Is that sarcasm?

CB It could be.

Well you should tell me...

CB Tell you...?

If that was a sarcastic comment!

CB Do you sleep.

You are SO random...

CB You are the one that so no to me saying hi! Talk about random!

Gah.

CB Okay. What is the square root of 50?

5 root 2

*And then it starts asking me random questions... so yeah... it sorta works... but it's REALLY annoying =|

• Poetess Lana
    14 years ago

Yea. If you tell it that it's getting random, it'll usually jump back. Lol. My favorite was definitely the hot dog conversation.

• Dark Secrets
    14 years ago

This one is more interesting than smart child on msn.... cool!

• Obscura
    14 years ago

Guys its not a bot

it is a program that links to other users so you can talk to them its like blind dating without the dating you talk to real people

• Poetess Lana
    14 years ago

^ haha, yea. I figured that out cuz somebody asked me "Are you a real person?" So I wrote back "are you?"

• Dark Secrets
    14 years ago

"Guys its not a bot

it is a program that links to other users so you can talk to them its like blind dating without the dating you talk to real people"

Yea after a while it seems that there is something fishy about the answers it gives.

But I don't think that you're talking to someone, I think that you're talking to a bot who throws different answers to different people instead of talking to them... one time it told me that it's name was sammantha and another time it mentioned it's wife... so, I think that's what it does in addition to occasionally talking by itself,like in the beginning when it intoduces itself.

• Dark Secrets
    14 years ago

Did you see the note at the bottom>>>>>

"PLEASE NOTE: This bot learns to be clever from real people, and its AI can 'say' things you may think inappropriate. Use with discretion, and at YOUR OWN RISK."

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

I ask how can i make more money and the thing said sell yourself :/

• cici89
    14 years ago

Omg this is oddly amusing lol

• Obscura
    14 years ago

It is not a bot it kept switching me to different users