What's the most embarassing thing that has happened to you?

• Hopeless Romantic
    14 years ago

When I was 10 years old i was riding my 10 speed bike down the street. I was going to tell on my brother...being a snitch for something so harmless. I didn't think of that then....so I didn't wanna run into the street and risk getting hit and i didn't want to make a sharp turn. So with so much force i ran into a STOP sign. Everyone across the street was laughing but i was in so much pain. Eventually, one of them came and help me...I look back now and think actually how hilarious it was and how fortunate that I really didn't get that hurt.....

• XxRed RougexXKoRn
    14 years ago

When i was getting back on my horse i ripped my pants, i've done that about three times now lol, also this other time i was barrel raceing for fun and there was a rope there showing as the stop line and my horse spoked and did a dead stop, jumped back and i fell off lol, i got an award of the fastest dismount that day lol, i thought it was pretty funny though afterwards

• Baby Rainbow
    14 years ago

Hmmm not sure to be honest. don't think there's been that much.

the one thing my friends will never let me forget was when we were walking home from school and a bird was flying with a burger in it's mouth and then dropped it and landed on me!! from that day on it's been the day the bird threw a burger at me LOL :)

• AI
    14 years ago

Lol@Baby Rainbow

That reminds me of the day I had my car washed and detailed. I was with my friend as we we're leaving the detailing service, admiring their work we got maybe 2-300 meters from the detailers when the biggest blob of bird dropping lands dead center on my windscreen. My first reaction was squirt some water on it from the windscreen wipers, that automatically cause the wipers to swoosh back and forth, smearing what could be mistaken for cow dung all over my windscreen and over the top of my car. I immediately threw a u-turn, back to the car detailers and said "it needs another clean". the guys replies to me "you know your car is meant for on road, not off road driving", i replied "that isn't mud". lol... i know its not really something embarrassing that happen to me, but your burger story reminded me of it and i thought i would share.

on a curious note anyone know why birds poop on shiny things, i thought birds like shiny things don't some species collect glittery/silver objects for their nest. perhaps its a jealousy thing, "if i cant have this shiny object for my nest, I'll dump on it, so no one else will want it for thiers >:)."

• Hopeless Romantic
    14 years ago

LOL AI that's actually hilarious.....Baby rainbow lol i guess you don't mix well with birds....no offense

• january friend
    14 years ago

^^i was riding my motorcycle and i got shat on by a bird, who had apparently eaten quite a bit of mulberries or something. anyway it hit me in the shoulder. and it was good sized, left a nice welt. but on the other hand, had i been driving a little bit to the north it would have hit me square in the face, and i don't even want to know what would have happened if it did... not really embarrassing at all, i just thought i'd add to these bird stories

• Hopeless Romantic
    14 years ago

I'm so glad me and birds are gud lol

• Steady Stereotype
    14 years ago

On the topic of birds,
    One time my friend and I (notice my spiffy grammarrr~)
    Were walking home from school,
    And my friend bought me a bagel ^-^
    So we were sharing it and the genius decides to throw it to the birds.
    Surprise surprise they chased us! D:

So we ran.
    And ran.
    And ran.
    Until my friend just shouted "THROW AWAY THE BAGEL!" D8
    Ughh, I was so sad after,
    Since I never get fed. u.u
    But no bird poop is worth that :talk2hand:

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

One embarrassing moment that I can remember is when I was around seven. To give you just a bit of backgroud information, my parents took me to some sort of exhibition and I got to ride one of the young male studs. He must have been in heat because he was, being the young stud that he was, displaying himself. Of course I didn't know what it was or why it was there, and I didn't even care to ask. With that out of the way, here is where my story begins. One day, while outside drawing on the street with my chalk, I was thinking about things that I could draw when I thought about this horse that I got to ride at the exhibition. I drew the horse... and I'm sure you can guess what details I chose to include... Later that day one of my mother's friends from work stopped by and commented on the drawing. My parents called me into the room and explained to me what THAT was and why it was there... Let's just say that I was so embarrassed that I ran outside with a bucket of water and face cloth in hand! Haha! XD

• Hopeless Romantic
    14 years ago

Omg how funny!