Just think.....

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

The world will end in 2012 and i will never get to be anything i want to be..what do you want to be??Just a Random question...LOL

• silvershoes
    13 years ago

An astronaut.
    Why not!

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Cool....i know it might not end but something big will happen

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

^ maybe not, the year 2000 was suppossed to have something big in it, people prepared for it... then, nothing happened.

But I believe we should live each day as our last, so, things I would do is tell everyone I love how much I love them and achieve all my dreams or be on the way to that achievement... I want to write a book and publish it, right now, I'm gathering information... that's how it goes. and the most important thing is not to leave any unsolved issues behind

• Captivat3d
    13 years ago

My dream is to be a nurse. Ultimately, I just want to be someone that can save lives or in general just help people.

If 2012 DID happen, it would be a lil sad that I spent soo much time in school haha. But every day of our lives we should all spend it like it's our last days.

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I want to be a singer/dancer/actress...or a geoscientist like my brother.

There's actually a song by 3OH!3 called "Love 2012" ... It's singing about how the world is going to end lol.

Some of the lyrics are:
    This is the dawning of personal belonging
    With sirens and violins
    The sky above is falling
    This is the eve of I dont believe
    Thats all we got in common
    The sky above is falling