I dont understand
author: scarred beauty
date: 2011.09.27 08:52

[ post answer ]
I dont understand how everything fell through so fast i dont get how all this pain started in such a short amont of time and i dont understand how to fix this or make it better
i truly dont have anyone

author: CrimsonFairy00 7
date: 2011.09.27 17:05

[ post answer ]
Hi! I'm here if you need to talk. I know what it's like to feel all alone.

author: Jenni
date: 2011.09.28 15:13

[ post answer ]
Sometimes things happen that we do not have any control over or might be able to prevent it. Especially when something happens that you least expected it will cause even more damage.

It's quite tough offering you answers for your questions because we do not know what you're refering to or what the circumstances are. If you provided us some informations we would be able to give better advice.

I do understand that you're having a tough time currently and in case there is anything I might do so that you feel better, let me know.

author: Kuro
date: 2011.10.12 02:47

[ post answer ]
"sometimes a task is given to you, because you are the only one who is strong enough to withstand it." ~anonymous

author: Rihanna
date: 2012.01.24 02:07

[ post answer ]
Awwww scarred beauty
If you ever feel like this...being alone
Pm meee sweetie

I kno how you feel it's not nice it really hurts you inside.
Stay strong Hun as there are people out there that still are here for you...<333

author: Dead Soul
date: 2012.02.01 05:16

[ post answer ]
Wanna know the beauty of having nothing or no one, disappointment is at its lowest, and everything you gain thereforth is a plus. pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep going.

author: Paul Gondwe
date: 2012.02.02 02:45

[ post answer ]
Its always better if you share your problems..

author: michelle diaz
date: 2012.03.04 04:07

[ post answer ]
I dont understand,what went wrong? Why things became so complicated between us when all i wanna do is to love him. Its not our fault,but we need to go on separate ways. But what really makes it hard is after the long 12yrs, he's still the man i love the most. My 1st love! And despite those years im still waiting for him and yet it hurts me so much thinking he has moved on now! He managed to build his own life and dreams without me!

author: Angel
date: 2012.03.05 20:08

[ post answer ]
Hey girl if you ever need someone to talk to message me am all ears

author: Paul Gondwe
date: 2012.03.07 02:59

[ post answer ]
They say shit happens....but you have to be strong to pull through..it all starts with sharing

author: Girl of Conviction
date: 2012.04.02 16:55

[ post answer ]
Im sorry u seem to be going thu a tough time but the best medicine is talking it out with someone who will listen and not judge :]

[ post answer | add to favorites | back to topics ]