21) I am not sure who you are writing this about, but you have this effect on people too, especially in your poetry. I guess this piece just proves that the qualities in those around you are reflections of yourself. And I love how after everything that could potentially give this person arrogance or a sense of godlieness you remembered to center it and bring them back to earth in a gentle manner.
22) I feel like knowing you, at one point you wanted to paint or sketch this. Or maybe it was inspired by a piece of art, because even though it has your sense of imagery and vivid nature, it isn't totally your own style. Either way I am impressed and amazed and overall this one was incredible.
23) While this very well could be about nature, I feel like it is more fitting to have been about the heart of someone close or dear to you.
24) Even with a dictionary by my side I don't get this one. But once I figure it out I'll come back and edit this lol.
25) I love this one and I really needed to read something that was just beautiful. So thank you.
26) paintbrush, camera, words, melodies, they are all powerful but each one can only say so much on its own right? I enjoyed that in this one you feel like you are admitting defeat, that your chosen tool was not good enough for this inspiration, but you have the courage to try it again. Nicely penned. Inspiring.
27) Nothing is ever complete. There is always more to do in the moment or the next day or whenever. Even a work of art hanging in a museum or published books are not complete. But I think you are playing on that idea in this piece, even if it is just one subtle possibility, hinted at in the last line.
28) The other night my brother had a friend over, and that's all they did all night - fold origami. When the friend found out I was writing poetry the whole night he asked me if he could use a poem for his craft, I mentioned something about imperfection in the piece so he turned it into a crane and told me something like "imperfection is part of beauty and even all the practice in the world will never smooth out the pre-existing wrinkles in a piece of paper." I know another personal tangent, but that's where this piece took me. And I thought you might get a kick out of the story too.
29) Again this one has a movie and painting quality to it. I think we all need to know someone like this, even briefly in life and you've captured the essence perfectly/
30) This feels far too personal for me to even attempt a comment, and I hope that is alright with you. However, I do feel as though it was a great way to sum up your NaPoWriMo challenge.
I liked very much part 21 It was a beautiful emotional piece and stood alone would have been an excellent poem. For me thr addition numbered verses detracted from it because it felt too long to get the best of it. The content of each verse was good and showcased your talent but just was a little over whelming. I would have loved to have seen this split down into shorter pieces rather than one long but certainly worth my vote and comment