LOOKING FOR FAVORITES

• N J Thornton
    19 years ago

Hey, there are many good poets and a few great poets on this site and well i'm looking to add people to my favorites list.
    The catch is i won't just add you if you say "add me." I will add you if you say "add me" and i read your work and like it. You can suggest a poem you think i should read.
    When i add you it will of course increase your chances of a favorites award, or maybe help to upgrade your existing one. Also my favorites of my favorites will appear on my profile.

Please do not take offence if you suggest your work to me and then you aren't found on my profile. If you ask me to add you, you are also agreeing to not take offense and hate me after. However if you do see your name, you should take that as a massive compiment.

Take care,
    Silver

• Michelle
    19 years ago

have a look at mine if you'd like I haven't been on for awhile but am coming back.. :) will take a look at yours soon..lots going on in my life at moment but in next 2/3 weeks will have a bit more time..thx/Michelle ps..the faves award doesnt really bother me either way, just want to get some comments again..in order to do so will need to get reading I guess!!! :)

• Tyler Whitney
    19 years ago

Hey, I'd like for you to read some of my poems, and then add me if you life me. That would be great, thanks.

Tyler

• Sinister Soire
    19 years ago

you think i could get on your list somehow( i dont like my writing, but mabye you will, ignore the few most recent ones,, written on request and not me, well atleast the dark, vampire sadistic ones:P

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

i like my stuff

• NoPatience
    19 years ago

hey it would be great if you would read some of mine and if u like them you can add me to ur favorites. i dont have an award yet. i dont have any specific poems to suggest but you can read any of them thanks alot!

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

If you could check out my stuff i would be very greatful whether you add me or not that is your decision

• ShadowedPhoenix
    19 years ago

Hey i would really appreciate it if you could check out my poems and see if you like them, I think my best 1 is probably The Pain, but you can read anyone.
    Thanks
    Tash

• Rachele
    19 years ago

hey can u please check out a range of my poems and then consider adding me to ur favs thanx
    luv rach

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

You should check out mine, I've got a gold favorite award :). Not that it matters that much, its more about the poetry than what any one thinks of it, but its still nice to feel good about your work. *blush
    Kaitlin Kristina

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

Kaitlyn, i have that award too, its awesome lol...
    umm i think it would be wise to check out Bob Shank, Sunny, Knight_of_Blackrose, Sw33ti3, phew there is a lot of good ones...oh and check mine out if your heart desires...God Bless
    Love Heather

• WhiSperNcUrsIVe
    19 years ago

check mine out I mean maybe they arent the best but i have gotten pretty good ratings...most people dont vote though....please read mine!
    thanks Brandy

• ?
    19 years ago

check out my poems. add me if you like them.

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

What?

• Scarlette
    19 years ago

You can check out some of mine.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Check out "Autumn"...he's a genius.