Who keeps giving me these ones?

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

i have no objection to having these rates but at least comment why, your obviously doing it to annoy me becasue you are doing it with every poem and leaving no comment, how about to dare you to actually tell me who you are and explain why my poems are so bad to you.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Get over it. Poems shouldn't have ratings anyway, it's a task above any poet in here to be so skilled at writing that they can confidently assign a number to every poem they read as an accurate description of the poems quality.

Ignore the numbers and just keep writing.

• Alya
    19 years ago

I definitely agree to that as well....Be better then those who downgrade your poetry.

• xRachelx
    19 years ago

I agree. Its not about the ratings, its about expressing your feelings or something like that.... :S

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

i seem to have sed this wrong, i have said i don't mind the rating... therefore i do not care about getting one, what i'm annoyed at is that that person or people didn't coment and i thnk if they dpn't like my poem and if they dislike it then maybe they could take a small amount of time to explain why.

I'm open to all constructive critisism and i take it on board. Its nice to have some idea why someone thinks they're a one though instead of having to guess. They might be a 1,2,3,4 or 5. It doesn't matter but i do care about other peoples opinion. Evenso my poetry means something to me and thats why i am not too fussed about the rating.

As i have said i just like a bit of feedback, both on good and bad ratings.

Sorry for any confusion or going off on one just then but i wanted to make that clear, what i just said.

thanks for replying by the way.

jemma

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

i get what you're saying. As of right now, the answer is the only person who can tell you who is voting ones is Janis or Dainz, so you might wanna PM them.