An Alert?

• Moose
    15 years ago

An Alert of some sort, because I, like many other p&q members I'm sure, log on and do many other things whilst we wait for people to comment, or reply to boards, or message back. But add an alert so that when theres a reply, a little blip on the bottome right or left or w/e that says "NEW MESSAGE!" , "NEW COMMENT!" or even as far as "NEW POEM from (Favorite Author on your List)"

I just think it'd be a neat lil addition. A Bit much to go and pursue because I'm sure it'll take a long time, its more of a msn/email kinda thing, but w/e

I THINK ITS AMAZING =))

• Aken Sol
    15 years ago

Why wouldn't you be able to check your home page every once in a while or look through the forums yourself?

• PnQ Mod Account
    15 years ago

That's what the "Account News" link is for.

Click on that.. no messages or comments? Click Favorite authors... no new poems? Then click any link to go wherever you want... or click back twice and you are right back where you were before checking.

• Moose
    15 years ago

You all can feel free to stop slashing this thread anytime =p

Its just an Idea, cause sometimes I forget, or maybe I'm not particularly paying attention with someone, and instead of being able to hold a conversation when theyre on, I get one or two a day from them =p

Like I said its a suggestion is it not? Maybe not a high-priority, but still a suggestion none the less.

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

Mmm... seems to me this thread is done with..

For the sake of arguement I will lock it now, but I actually thought it was kinda cool... I miss my pm's half the time and so do many others.... But, as a good mod I will not name names LOL

g'nite all and God Bless

~~Sher