I'm looking for a couple new faves..

• Tarikins
    19 years ago

I'd be honored if you'd consider me a fav. but thats up to you. ^_^
    -Spike

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

Killer, my good buddies Lance Hardy and Aken Sol are on this site, maybe you can check them out to see if you want them on your fav's list or not. by the way, I'm considering moving this to the member's message forum.

• Unseen Exposure
    19 years ago

I really like PinkAlias ... her writing is incredible. Check it out sometime.

• ¤©h€€®ƒüll¥♥©¥ñ!c@l¤
    19 years ago

you could check mine out if you want, I don't mind if I am on your favorites or not, but I would consider it an honor if I was.

-Cheerfully Cynical

• happy days
    19 years ago

you could check me out too, your poems are really good by the way. i dnt care if im not on your favourites or not though

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Check out Autumn he's great...and Leslie Halalz as well.

• Laura
    19 years ago

if u still want more, feel free to look at mine. if you dont, thats cool too.

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Killer of time; morgan *cough cough* LOL
    Well, i am honoured to be on your favorites....**tear** ahaha I will definately have to make a pit stop to see what great work you have provided me to read mister..lol
    talk to yah laters
    scoobs

• RosesOfDeath
    19 years ago

Blaze~of~Glory, ZyPhReX, Mortalidaga, Bob Shank, Ann Marie

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

LOL....no, I just like to bug em a bit. Because he had a post about his new name and i was having a serious blonde moment and i didnt know who it was until i clicked his name and BAM it's morgan...so i just like to give em a hard time....ahaha all in good fun,

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

**Thinking, thinking** **Biting my lip**

No comment!

• NoPatience
    19 years ago

me!!

• Emma
    19 years ago

I would love to be considered as a favourite. That would be great. Love Emma xxx

• BeeBeeGun
    19 years ago

well if you want to you can look at my poety even though i dont really consider them as good it would be great if you could anyways
    love bianca

• t i f f a n y ♥
    19 years ago

Check out some of my poems.. I think I am worthy but you may not think so. And that would be okay, Lol.

• Tainted Butterfly
    19 years ago

Check out my stuff, i may suck..i may not. You are free to your opinion. I'll check out your stuff as well KOT.

• CinnamonTwirl
    19 years ago

what is the maximum number of favs? and check out my stuff

• Essence of Blight
    19 years ago

U can check out mine if ye wanna!

• Andrea
    19 years ago

i really like blaze of glory, vix ^, conner, kenneth gloise, pinkalias, hallie, amy*, screenager, meena, rhianon, the woman, violet, kalah, and star~eyes~ann….of course there are more talented poets on here but this list is just a few.

bty...i have read some of your poems...you are a wonderful poet yourself!

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Bob Shank, Harriet, Bret, Hallie, and some weird symboled people that I can never type out, but there is alot of talent on the site, as you know, you've been around for a while, so you probably know these people.

• Kalika
    19 years ago

here's who's on my list so far :

DreamOfHappiness
    meredith
    Miserys*Angel
    ToRn 2 PiEcEs
    Hilary
    Paula
    Kristina
    cimara
    sweetblood
    David
    Keith Rose

Check them out if you want

• Tainted Butterfly
    19 years ago

Eddie Garcia
    Dubbz
    Kit
    Valerie
    Torn2pieces

All have great poems.

• katie!
    19 years ago

erm no Im ok read my stuff if you wanna no

• Seronum
    19 years ago

i dont know if im on anyones favs. But if iam thats cool

• Nobia
    19 years ago

me me me! lol:p

• Seronum
    19 years ago

yay, thank you very much Nobia. I will put you on mnine as well :D

• Emma
    19 years ago

If you still have room I will be grateful if you have a look at a few of my poems. Love Emma xxx