Organising poems

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

Hi, just wondering about an idea. when you are looking at poems you can use the rating, date posted etc button. i was just thinking maybe could we get those buttons in our own poems, so that if we are looking at our own poems we can display them by date or rating or alphabetically?

just a thought, it would be good to make it easier to find poems in our own xxxxx

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

Hey sorry if i confused you, i meant that when we go to our own poems they are in date form but it might be easier if we could have maybe a few options such as date, alphabetically, rating and if anyone else has an idea?

wasnt sure how people would react to this i just know for one i struggle to find a poem sometimes and thought this might make it easier xxxx

• Sherry Lynn
    15 years ago

Pink, I think it is an awesome idea...

Hopefully, Jae can code it and Janis will impliment it.

Nice use of your noggin there hun. Wonderful idea.

• Jordan
    15 years ago

Definitely a good idea. It would make for an easy way to pinpoint your poetry, no matter what you're looking for.

Sorting them by topic would also be an excellent option.

• Live WeLL
    15 years ago

I like the sorting them by topic idea!

Well actually, some people write all their poems under the same topic so that wouldn't really help them lol.

Alphabetical is cool.

• Jennifer RIP Lesthat Hayden
    15 years ago

Weird thing happened to me the other day for the first time ever. I posted one poem, then another, and they were put in the wrong order. :/ I even deleted the one I wanted to appear first and reposted it and it didn't work. Oh well. I think that's a pretty nifty idea though. :)

• Tammie
    15 years ago

I think this is a good idea too, hopefully it will happen. :]

Jennifer - That has happened to me before too. I think it's because if you post it on the same day, it goes alphabetically or something? I remember I figured it out one day but I don't remember if alphabetically was the right reason or not lol. I'm not really much help but yeah, it's a possibility.

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

Hey if you post more than one poem in the same day it goes in opposite order lol. so the one you want up first type last lol dont know why it works that way

cant wait to see the new buttons :) xxxx

• Infected with His Deadly Love
    15 years ago

I think this is a great idea.
    Hope to see it soon.