Poem from long ago, for my fiancée

• Ruben
    15 years ago

Hi there,

a long time ago. 2 years a 2+ years ago, I was registered here. I posted 2 or more poems about my love one who was yet to become my fiancée.

July 19 this year we are going to get married.
    The poems I posted here are all about her.
    I don't have them on paper and I don't really remember the exact lines I posted in them.

Yesterday I found back the link because of another member who gave it to me. However, I see it is difficult to browse back to love poems that have been posted a long time ago.

Is there an easier way, or can someone help me look for poems posted by EanDur? I think that was my userid then. If someone would be interested in helping me find back my poems, please, I'd be super thankful. I would really want to show them to my love one. No one can really know how much this means to me.

• Beautiful Chaos
    15 years ago

Unless you had them posted in the forums somewhere, I don't think you can and even those get erased after a while and if you erased the account all of the posts would have went with it I believe.

• Ruben
    15 years ago

Ouch, I feared as much.
    thanks for the feedback, I'll continue the search anyway as it hasn't been 2+ years actually since my last log in now that I remember...

I don't know the exact time frame... but argh, I'll keep on looking. in case anybody finds anything about EanDur or RedBurn or NeCRoN, please let me know.

I've tried the 'forgot my password' link and isnerted possible email addresses I could've registered it on, but to no avail.

• Ruben
    15 years ago

Thank you for your tip, I will try to do so.