How come?

• min
    15 years ago

How come everytime i try to write a long poem my acount closes?i will try to post my poem and it will say i need to log in . . .? can someone plz explain? as i write freely so once finished i normally cant remember what i wrote as they are so long!

• dandelion
    15 years ago

Ugghh!! this happened to me twice.. while writing a poem with 10 stanzas..then the moment i was to submit it.. it said. "You have to log in to do this!"
    so i typed it again but that time..i had a backup..=)

• David ODonnell
    15 years ago

I just went to post a comment on this topic and it said I was logged out, how weird is that? spooky! oh yeah I forgot the comment!

• Lovely
    15 years ago

Happened to me a few times in the past. That is why I always try and remember to copy my text after I've written them in the 'submit poem section'. It helps so that if it does happy all i have to do is right click and paste. It eases the fustration.

• Moose
    15 years ago

Yeah i usually just make sure i have everything copied in case Im logged out. It happened to me SOOOO many times =/

• gracey grey
    15 years ago

...............same thing happened way too many times for me too..............some poems takes time to digest........ when commented on, bleep goes the screen.........(?)

• David
    15 years ago

Just write it in word or notepad and copy it in. if you want to write a long poem thats what you need to do. cause what you write will be lost when you log out. so save it in word then copy it over. simple.

David