Has anyone else noticed

• idgaf
    15 years ago

The increasing amount of emoticon smiley faces pop-ups that come up whenever you click on one link on this website now? they even go through my blocker. It's irritating.

• David ODonnell
    15 years ago

I got Firefox and they still show?!

• limp
    15 years ago

I have safari.

anything I click and they show up.

• Tammie
    15 years ago

Only one pop up comes up when I first log on and the first click I make. From then on there isn't anything. But I could imagine how frustrating that would be for you everytime you click on something. Maybe change your settings or something?

• idgaf
    15 years ago

It is irritating, yeah, about 3 are nestling behind other windows everytime.

I don't really know what settings to change.
    oh well, I'll live.

• limp
    15 years ago

:s

they don't show up as often most of the time, just when they do it's fairly irritating, but i'm over it :]]]]

• Pete
    15 years ago

The pop-ups on this site are more than a little annoyance.

I normally use Microsoft IE, but have since downloaded Firefox. I use both for different sites, regardless of which one I use the pop-ups come up every time. I have the pop-up blocker on and Google toolbar with built in pop-up blocker. The pesky little blighters still come through.
    I work for the UK Government and whenever I access the site from my work PC, the pop ups get blocked by the GSI server, but are only blocked because they are "infections".

If that smiley face at the top says "Say something ... whaaat" to me once more, I swear I'm gonna find a way to slap the smiley off his face. :)

~Pete.

• Jenny M
    15 years ago

I get it every time I go to the webiste, and yeah it's some useless smiley things! It seems to go through my blocker too. Annoying! Is there nothing that can be done about this? Maybe by the website? Or is it out of their control? Xxx

• Mister 47
    15 years ago

Well for me folks , i use kaspersky internet security with my IE , i never seen 1 pop up or even a banner

soo , hope you all be good ,

hope you do teh same

• adriaan
    15 years ago

I'm currently on Internet Explorer 7 at this very out-dated workplace computer. I've never received a single pop-up. Not one. Update your software.
    I mean, it's not even Firefox.

• David
    15 years ago

The sounds are annoying, they have happened to me, and they wreck the song i am listening too. but yeah pop ups nope none for me. just get an upgrade. simple and easy. and cheap these days.

David