Highest Rated Poems

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

Honestly, i don't think all the poems on the first page are that good. I'm happy that everyone on here can rhyme but how about we take the next step. Some of them are boring...They are just stories that rhyme put into stanzas. There really isn't anything special about them. Those are the kind of poems i made when i was in 7th grade.

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

To add to it, I have poems of my own which i personally think suck but seem to be my highest rated ones......

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I checked out your poems and i think you may have been a little to complimentary to your poetry skills in the 7th grade.

You know what, i find TS Eliot boring, mostly, but no one here can deny that that man was a genius poet, so for to say you think a poem is of poor quality because you find it boring is a little simple don't you think?

Did you check to see if the poems have some unique structure or flow before handing out such a harsh judgement?

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

i dont know

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

Well, hmm i never said my poems were good. I said the poems that are the highest rated suck.

• Scarlette
    19 years ago

"Here's the world's smallest violin playing the world's saddest song," (i think that's how it goes)

I get the impression that you're only mentioning such a thing to brag about yourself.

Anyway, yeah, some of the poems that are rated the highest are horrible. I suppose the authors either get their friends to up their rating, or they continuously do it themselves until it reaches a substantial level.