What it means to be a Writer

• huddy
    15 years ago

A writer is like a soldier one who uses his writing like bullets and his mind like a gun
    A writer will never go poor or run out of ideas for his mind is as resourceful as that of an innovator
    A writer is happy man or woman even happier than a king because he uses his depression to give life and transforms his pain into a story that will touch the lives of others in distress
    All things that happen in the life of a writer are skillfully shaped and properly presented in a different aspect; that some people call him/her Cool, Deep and Amazing...for it is all in him
    And thats what it means to be a writer
    Never looking down on life and always optimistic in everything. For the mind of a writer is as active as the California Nuclear plant itself. Restless and always trying to find the answers to problems
    Thats what it means to be a writer

• Dark Savior
    15 years ago

This reminds me of an article done by Blaise Tshibwabwa. It's very interesting. I do enjoy it if it's an original piece of writing.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    15 years ago

It means to be completely honest not only with yourself, but with everyone else, and also preparedness when it come to baring it all and putting yourself out there for the whole world to see.
    It's about conflict between people and emotions, and reactions and thoughts about those conflicts.
    It's most of all about the person writing,
    how much it reflects their personalities and thoughts.
    Writing is wanting to have a change.
    Whether the change is internal or external, it's change all the same.
    Writing is just hope that someone means something.
    That's all it ends up being.

• Elizabeth
    15 years ago

^^ Agree.

Don't agree with the post.

• Stephanie
    15 years ago

I think a person is only a true writer when he or she has expressed his or her soul and life in words in a way that other people can relate to. That is often a challenge I face in my writings.

• The Prince
    15 years ago

Why is that a lot of writers or people with creative outlets kill themselves? We are a strange breed, and I suppose most of us start writing when we reach that age when our hormones start interfering with us, and the only way we escape it is by writing. I for one, used to write for a personal reason that I don't really want to discuss here but it's become a passion. We're vunerable when we write. We expose our thoughts to the hungry eyes of others.

• Lilly Tagloff
    15 years ago

Oh snap!
    i have a poem about that...
    called..Calling All Soldiers.
    haha.

• Pink Butterfly
    14 years ago

Every written piece should be appreciated!!!
    Maybe it's just the opinion of the author that all writters are happy. lol!!! But actually, if you we are just going to read between the lines, the post has a wonderful meaning! It reflects a writters humility,passion and dedication. Anyways, I really do enjoyed reading it!!! Besides, it is well-craffted! Isn't it???