Recklace Souls 38

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

We are Recklace souls and Proud of it.

ELAINE- The creator of the Recklace Souls thread. We love you so much girlie!! Thanks for everything!! You're one of the most amazing people we know and you've always been here for us =) Happy birthday too!! We're all going to party and rock out!! Muah's!!
    KYLE- Our Funny pyro, plus Kayla's loner bro forever.[ One of the original recklace souls, who decided to no longer post on here, but is nonetheless still apart of us recklace being's]
    MARLANNA- Elaine's sista, a very caring and fun loving Soul. [Who is now back from her Leave of absence- We all missed you M. ou!] She writes some amazing poetry too so check them out sometime!!
    KAYLA- [Also known as My Protectress, A.K.A Elaine's Protectress]A wonderfully fun soul, She's friendly to everyone and is easy to make friends with, Kayla always has something nice to say and will brighten up your day. (omg that ryhmed!!!)

MARSHA- A great friend who is always there. She is our lovable marshamellow who always surprises us whenever she pops in!
    LUCY- A Recklace Soul, who know's how to listen, and livin up the thread. luv ya lucy :) She doesn't post here very much anymore, but will always surprise us with a visit as well!! She shall always be apart of us!
    GABRIELLA- Not so new now, yet still a big part of our thread. Gab let me just say you through helluva parties.
    SILENCE- She doesn't post here anymore but is nontheless a Recklace Soul and will always be one! She is just busy these days.. we love you!! P.S you could never be too old for our online home. *hugs Ashlie*
    KAIA- A much loved Soul, Elaine's leader and friend, she is not so new anymore.
    LAURA- Laura is an amazing person to talk too, always there too brighten your day. Her impact on our thread is so big, she is just awsome
    BRYAN- Not so new to the Recklace Souls now. An origional member that is very sweet and we all love him so much. Finally back after a long break from p&q. Hope you stick around, sweet heart!
    SHELBY - A fun outgoing soul with words well beyond her years even tho shes young she fits in very well and is loved by us all.
    CHAOSTI - A Recklace Soul who is [herself]. She sometimes posts here but whenever she does, it rocks XD
    ROSE - A great out going soul, who takes life as it is
    through the good times and the bad, and know's there will be that better day.
    MIK - A not so new Recklace anymore! She is on the wild side and loves to dance! Is kind hearted and you'll like her as soon as you talk to her!
    BRITT- Our amazing mod Recklace. She is so awesome. That's like all you can say about her ^.^ and she is a mod so watch out!!! jk jk she's SOOO COOL!!! love you britt
    COCO - She is so nice and happy and wonderful and there is no way you could not love her. XP
    ICHIGO - One of the sweetest people alive that fits in perfectly! Truly an amazing person and knows how to boogie and throw awesome parties!
    ALEXIS- Lexi is such a sweet girl that knows how to cheer you up. She loves meeting new people and talking, so if you need someone to talk to.. just PM her! She also writes amazing poetry.
    KRIS - One of the silliest girls on this site! She's fun, pyrolicious, and can definitely brighten up your day. If you need someone to to cheer you up, you should just talk to her. I promise she'll make you smile.
    KAT - Watch out, this little kitty kat is dangerous, though she doesn't look like it! A pyro vampire kitty that loves to be silly and just have fun. She can definitely make you smile whenever you talk to her! Or laugh until your ribs hurt.
    BIANCA - 13 going on 30, the most mature teenager you will ever meet. If you need someone to talk to, just ask her! She is amazing and can give some great advice. Love ya girlie! <33
    KARYSSA-RENE - Is new, but a HUGE part of this site! Helps keeps the threads alive and is always cheery! Though she's had a hard life, she still stands strong and helps others.
    GABBY - A beautiful blonde clutz that knows how to keep things alive! New, but very popular. She'll say she isn't that great, but don't listen! She is totally amazing and makes a wonderful friend who is always there to listen.
    TAYLOR (Tay Tay) - One of the silliest girls ever that LOVES strange things like playdoh and piggy back rides. Willing to listen, always. A great friend to all that loves having someone to talk to. A new soul, but has already managed to make tons of friends. We love ya, hun.
    xSinglexRosexP etalx - The newest member, and I havn't had anytime to get to know her.But a friend of shelbs is a friend of mine. Welcome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A new thread.
    Hopefully there's more life in this one:)

• yblehs
    15 years ago

=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

well hey loves.

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Shelbs!

Omg, Im gonna miss you so much!
    Uh, and the rest of my recklacies!
    I Leave tonight for florida.:(

• yblehs
    15 years ago

I'll keep this alive for you dear.

HAVE FUN! =]

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Don't let it die. :[[

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Yall let me down. :[

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Aw, it's ok shelbs...
    We'll just have a party of two for now;)

how was your christmas?

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Make that three =P

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Kaylalalala. :]]

my christmas was great, a long with my birthday.

and yalls?!

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

KAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wow this is the first time we have caught eachother in awhile.

Im glad to here that shelbs. Mine was ok... well the one I celebrated was awesome... but as for christmas day it was good and bad.

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Yess me too. :/

the break has been over all super. but not all of it was.

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Erm
    I wanna
    join-ish
    this fine establishment
    on
    a
    reccomendation
    by miss shelby

• yblehs
    15 years ago

I'm sure you can just ask Miss Queen Elanie.
    hahaha. :DD

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Queen hardly:P Im your guys equal if not lesser.
    And ofcourse you can join:D

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Otay
    yay!

lol
    =]

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Your too modest. :]]

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Not modest, just honest.

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Modesty
    Honesty
    same diff
    lol

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Haha alright:P

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Elanieeeeeeeeee.
    i missed you.

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Sheesh! you have no idea how much I miss you guys.

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Darn! I have to go get a shower, and finish unpacking before rado gets here. I miss you guys tons, and I'll try to get on soon!

<33
    bYE!.

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Kayy!

umm. Hmph
    Carlos isn't moving :]]
    for a while...

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

YAH! Thats good shelb:)

• yblehs
    15 years ago

More like great.
    for now..

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

:D
    How are you doing today?

• sweety
    15 years ago

Hi,elaine
    sweety

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Hey sweety. How are you?

• sweety
    15 years ago

Me fi9.wht abt u my dear new friend?
    sweety

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Im doing ok.
    This thread has been dead lately.
    Cries.
    It's so sad.
    But Shelby And Kayla will pop in sometime.
    THere more frequent than the others.

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

I would...
    but i'm new ish
    and don't know many peoples.
    and yeahhhh

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

The best way to make friends is join threads. Trust me, thats how I made friends:p

Im elaine.

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Yes. well
    i knew that
    *nods*

• yblehs
    15 years ago

And I here I come popping in again. :]]

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

You're such a goof

• yblehs
    15 years ago

Pshhhhhhhhhh that's hurtful.

• BornAgainWriter
    15 years ago

Wow. It's been forever since I've been in here.
    Whats up everyone? How are you guys?

• BornAgainWriter
    15 years ago

TAAAAAY!
    omg, do you know how long its been since we talked on a discussion board!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• BornAgainWriter
    15 years ago

Pfftah.

you're probably right too. lol.

newhoo.

i love you.

your fave color is orange,

not blue.

lmao. okay okay, i'm done. i'm just rambling on heaa.

• BornAgainWriter
    15 years ago

TAY BAY BAY, is so sillay too. she be her, and you get cuter, day by day...why? because YOU'RE MY TAY BAY BAY...