Frienship

• sweety
    15 years ago

I am new in this website.i feel sad my joining this website because no one want to friend of mine.if somebody want to do frienship so plz reply.

• xToBeWithYoux
    15 years ago

Heyy,

I felt the same when I first joined, but I'm beginning to get to know some people, and there's one person on here who I'm starting to chat to a lot. I would suggest joining a poetry club, as there are so mny people on here and joining a club gives you a few people to chat to in small forums.

Also, you could just look through people's profiles on this thread and other threads, an if you have something in common just send them a message. Or... you could ask some mates at school or in your neighbourhood to join as well.

Well that's about it, if you wanna chat or anything just send me a message. Don't worry, you'l make some friends on here, everyone's really nice :)

Best wishes,
    Emily :)

• sweety
    15 years ago

Thanks emily for your suggestion.by this i got that from now we are friends.is this possible?
    sweety

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Hey, Im Elaine.
    You can always come and join Recklace Souls. There is alot of wonderful people there that would glady be your friend.
    Me included.
    :D
    Hope to talk to you soon.

• sweety
    15 years ago

Hi,
    elaine,
    i m gald that you suggest me too join recklace souls.can you give me brief information or introduction about recklace souls.

thankfully
    sweety

• Crystal Gaze
    15 years ago

Sure. Um well it's basically a home I created with my friend marlanna. It's on this discussion board. where on 37 i think. Anyways. It really just a place we all talk and stuff.
    There is alot of people and they're all really friendly.
    If your looking for friends it's a good place to start.
    :)

• xToBeWithYoux
    15 years ago

Hey again, and yeah sure I'll be your friend ^.^ Just message me if you want to talk or anything, okayy? :)

• LoreNz0
    15 years ago

Well this site if packed full of nice ppl
    ill bet if u go round and leav afew comments and post on the forum ull have some friends in no time. heck if ur interested il chat to u if u want =)

• sweety
    15 years ago

I will talk to you if you like so.
    can you tell me who are you?
    sweety

• sweety
    15 years ago

Can u tell me who r u?
    sweety

• Heba
    15 years ago

HELLO.Sweety this me Heba.I would to be a friend of yours.

• sweety
    15 years ago

Thanks heba to be friend of mine

• sweety
    15 years ago

Wht r u doing now adays?