omg! please help me wit this..... anyone!

• xO Pink Babii Ox
    20 years ago

ok today i kissed my bf for the first time (tounge) and i dont kno if it went to good.... like how do u do it? can anyone tell me? so i can kno if i did it right for next time. please please!

• Jenn
    20 years ago

hey, aaaawwwww!!! lol...a kisss with tounge isnt sopossed to go any certain way..it just comes naturally and Im sure he is very excited about it and has no problem!!!! Isnt it great a first kiss with your b/f? well it mite be weird comin from me cuz im a gurl but ur prob a great kisser dont worry bout it and just go with the flow!!!!

• JP
    20 years ago

---The recipe for a great kiss---
    -------by JP-------

I've found that the best kisses start off slow and sensual. Initiation is unspoken or announced... you just feel the moment happening and it's a mutual desire to kiss.

You both lean in slowly, each tilting your head in the opposite direction and your lips in contact softly and just enough to tingle and bring a soft smile to your face. The next kiss quickly follows, this one being a little more intense than the first. This one involves the lips a little more and will last slightly longer. Generally during and/or following this kiss, bring your hand up to his/her ribs and gently rest your hand there and mutually continue onto the 3rd kiss.

This kiss is usually where the lips part slightly and you both enjoy the feeling of relaxed lips against each other. Don't break this kiss, just let it slowly build in intensity and then introduce your tongues to each other slowly as well.

Just continue with that kind of technique. (slow and sensual into warm and energetically charges). Never just thrust your tongue down anyone's face... it's not usually something comfortable or enjoyable by either person.

-JP