Everyone hates me

• Cyndel Kuhn
    15 years ago

Everyone at school hates me they never talk to me its like they think im weird or something or just not cool even my supposed friends dont include me in stuff it hurts and i dont know how to tell them

• Darien
    15 years ago

Hmm, I don't think it's a good idea to speculate. I'm sure there are people in your school that would be your friend. I mean I don't personally know you, but I wouldn't automatically hate you. You should give other people a chance, I'm sure there are people out there better than your 'so called' friends. Don't be afraid to make new friends, there is nothing wrong with having too many friends.

• Cyndel Kuhn
    15 years ago

Thats the thing ive been at this school for 4 years and they all know me they just hate me though

• sweety
    15 years ago

Hey,wht ever ur name is can i tell why people dont like u b/c u degarde ur self and that's the thing people ont like u.

• Twisted Mind Broken Soul
    15 years ago

Everyone in school use to hate me because I was always mean to everyone they knew/know better than to make fun of me tho because I was the girl beating all the guys and girls up NO JOKE.

But then I turned my life around and I started to be nice, now I have lots of friends. So maybe instead of waiting for them to approach you and talk to you... Make the first move!!!!!!

• Cyndel Kuhn
    15 years ago

Ive tried talking to them and stuff but they just dont talk to me or anything and im not shy or mean

• Aveena
    15 years ago

I agree with twisted mind broken soul.. i was the exact same as her. I turned my life around.. hoenstly there has to be someone in that school that likes you.. if your not shy or mean, you must be normal, maybe? give it another shot. Im shure there is someone out there that wants to be your friend.

• Darien
    15 years ago

Just make sure if you're 'turning your life around', you're still going to be 'YOU' and not some superficial person that isn't true to themselves. It's always better to be yourself, than someone else. People usually make friends with people who aren't fake.

• Twisted Mind Broken Soul
    15 years ago

If you continue to think no one likes you then that is what your always going to believe. You wont try as hard as you should because you think people will make fun of you. But just put all that aside and go for it again. Just start with one or two people at a time and everything will be alright

• sian
    15 years ago

Could this be some sort of self fullfilling? You dont have to be the victim hunny Do you think that you could be denying yourself your friends company by cutting youself off to prove your feelings of being unloved right?. Instead of waiting to be invited to go somewhere, ask if you can go along too. Organise trips yourself instead of leaving it up to others and feeling left out. TALK to people about yourself but listen to them too.
    As for the people who think your weird that is their problem and not yours as long as your not doing them harm, if you dont like them then you shouldnt care, but if you do like them then make an effort to talk to them, you may be surprised. Join some outside school thing and meet new people, it would probably do you some good. good luck hunny and just drop me an email if you need to chat some more, I know you dont know me, but sometimes telling a stranger about your problems is alot easier.

• Heba
    15 years ago

I do feel the exact same feeling..I am just sick and tired.They all mock at me and think that this is funny,but they don't know how much that really hurts..As will as this,they always critisice me and think that thae are always right...Why do they do this?I know that am not prfect,but they are not perfect either,but I can not mock at them coz I hate these childish and ailmless action..I am so depressed because of this..

• Lady Nik
    15 years ago

I don't hate you. cheer up hun. yiu've got a friend in me :)

• Darien
    15 years ago

I'd ignore those people. Really, you don't need to listen to them, and even if you feel like you have no friends, forget them. Just do your own thing, don't listen to what other people say. It's better to be different than to be the same as everyone else.

Heck, I've been there, I've stood up to people because I was different. In the end, I was commended for my difference-ness and made lots of friends from it. It just takes one person to stand up to others.

• chind
    14 years ago

Thats not truee !
    i dont hate you either :)
    cheer up charlie !

and i agree with ^ just ignore them

• Kuro
    14 years ago

Just be yourself.

if you try to be someone else just to be accepted, you will hate it later, and nobody likes a fake personality. if they don't accept you, then it's their loss, not yours