What is your idea of a true friend?

• Love is a Beautiful Thing
    15 years ago

What is a true friend? do they return your phone calls or wait 4 days, do thay bail on on you? no well i would hope not
    sry im having friend issues

• Twisted Mind Broken Soul
    15 years ago

I true friend is someone who will be there for you when you need them, they will listen to you when needed and talk when it's best.

They will return your calls if it's important.

True friends do not bail on you if your in need of help.

A True Friend Will Let You Cry On Their Shoulder

• what happened to friendships
    15 years ago

True friends will always be there for you no matter what. They will call just to talk and listen to you when you need someone to talk to. A true friend with stay up to the early morning and talk.

I have a poem up if you would like to read it. It is about a few friends for mine. I think you would like it.

i am in the same boat. I have a few friends that really don't talk to me.

• BornAgainWriter
    15 years ago

Friends? True friends will do anything; drop anything to make sure that they are there for you.

They're ride or die.

If you get kicked off of a bus, they'll walk off with you.

• Heba
    15 years ago

Actually,I don't have true friends.But,I think the true friend is the one really respects you and encourage you when feel hopeless and try to help you when you are sad or depressed..He is the one when sees you worry and terrible:don't worry dear everything is gonna be fine..coz am here next to you..

• uuhhmmss
    15 years ago

Omg im like 26 years old and I have a lots of friends, countless…
    I thought they are too true, but know what it change as time goes by…
    It change when old friends got to separate and have there own lives..
    It change the least you expect it
    They never grow old with you neither you to them
    All I can advice, never trust ur life to them… never think that your friends are your life coz they are not