Losing a friend???how do i cope? please help me.

• Its a love story
    15 years ago

I was friends with my friend megan since i was little, well now i am 16 about to be 17. and she was in a car accident and didnt make it through... :( now i cant see to be happy anymore. i feel so lonely and depressed. i cant eat, i cant sleep. i am just noe myself anymore. how do i cope?? please help me

• Jonathan
    15 years ago

Losing someone is always difficult. People have a tendency to focus on the loss of the person isntead of what they shared with them. Yes, you lost and miss her, that you cannot change but what you can do is honor her memory. Take time and think upon all the old jokes, the smirks, anything that you may have done together that brought you joy. Celebrate life instead of being hindered by the sadness you feel. But, even if you are not hungry you must still eat and drink. You still have yourself to take care of.

• sian
    15 years ago

Sweet heart I lost my friend na car accident a few years ago and the pain is unbearable, i know that much and Im so sorry for you. The only advice I can offer u is to take support from your loved ones and remember megan for the times that you had together. she isnt gone, because she's there in your heart. best wishes xxx

• Its a love story
    15 years ago

It is just that when i eat, i feel as if i cant keep the food down

• Krista
    15 years ago

I lost a friend to suicide on December 10th, and that's about the worst thing anyone can go through. Losing a friend is really, really hard. Just get out your feelings. If you need to talk to someone about how you feel than do it. Just know that you're friend will always be in your memory. Don't remember her because she died in an accident. Remember all the good times you had with her and don't let go of those memories. And you have to eat something. Even if you feel as though you can't keep it down, just eat something. You need to.