LIFE and HAPPY poems

• Fake Facade
    15 years ago

I need help trying to write a poem about life, or just a happy poem in general.

All i can ever seem to think and write about is sad and depressing.
    i really want to find the words and inspriation to write life poems.

anyone help?

• Nee
    15 years ago

I suggest you look through your mind and try to find the things that would make you extremely happy. If it's love, well write about love, there's no harm at all, but the thing is..Please try to use different ideas for love poem..you can read The Tasteless's love poems, I assure you they are a great inspiration.
    Or for poems about life read some of Beautiful Chaos's poems, almost all of her poems are about life and optimistic stuff.

The thing about writing sad poems is that you think you portray all the deep emotions in them, but no, you're probably wrong, cause emotions can be perfectly portrayed in another poem too.

Also you can work out collabs with the people you know here, bring about new ideas, and they can be a great inspiration believe me =)

• Invited
    14 years ago

Think about the key things that make every day life possible to live e.g Nature, Trust, and family.
    Whisper life to yourself and think about the adventure in years to come. Or just compare it to the opposite angel of death.

• Deana
    14 years ago

I think sometimes people tend to think of happy as meaning giggly kind of happy but there are lots of different kinds of happiness, like contentment, serenity, being satisfied with who you are, or watching nature and the feeling you get from it.....try to analyze what makes you feel good inside! The words will follow!

• Baby Rainbow
    14 years ago

I am going through the same, i am trying to write about good things. but why do you feel you need to?

i figured when i feel crap i write, and when i feel good or happy then i may aswell make most of it and go out and have fun?

just play around with lines and thoughts . write about summer or a person or a hobby.

xx

• StarGirl
    14 years ago

I find for happy poems it's people it's the way I feel about certain people. Not always love, but friends too. Like your best friend in the whole world. Like I wrote a poem called "Smile" for a close friend many years ago because that's how she always made me feel when I was around her.

• Lucy
    14 years ago

I know exactly how you feel...from my expirience, it's actually much more difficult, just becuase it seems to be out of the rythm from my average subject. For me, if i know that i want to write a poem with a posotive undertone as well as message, i sometimes write a list of uplifting words or images, it's easier when you feel inspired.

• Em
    14 years ago

I know how you feel.I t's genuinely hard to write things about the good when all that seems to overcome us is the bad. Just think about something/somebody in your life that you could truly never life without and write down a few reasons why and just elaborate on it. Hope this helps. Take care

• Baby Rainbow
    14 years ago

Just to let eveyone know.... out of all my poems on here which is a lot, they are mostly your typical sad poem... never thought I could write happy poems, but I have just sat and wrote a book of positive poems in one week ... and I feel really good. once you get a few done thy just start to get easier just like your usual subject.

it's a verygood feeling reading a happy one after you have wrote it :) xxx