Alone. wats a true friend?

• BrokenVodkaBottle
    15 years ago

I dont have any true friends
    so if your not fake
    and not a backstabbers
    add new msn harasoner.x@hotmail.com

cause id really like to meet someone who isnt like the rest.

• sliim
    15 years ago

I would like to be to be your friend be your shoulder to cry on. I give the best advice or try mah best to & most important to out a smile on your face =0)

• BrokenVodkaBottle
    15 years ago

:) thats nice
    well tel me botu yu
    ?
    x

• sliim
    15 years ago

=) I'm 19 an only child; mah bday is august 7th; I'm gonna start college in the summer for fashion design. I love to eat & meet new ppl; love making ppl happy; I'm loud silly goofy very loving & humble..wat about your self

• BrokenVodkaBottle
    15 years ago

Im 15 nearly 16, i want to go to uni but atm im only in year 11. I always seem to be there for people who are never there for me.
    When im happy, Im over the top.

• sliim
    15 years ago

Ook kool I'm here if you ever need to tlk about anything

• Lady Nik
    15 years ago

I think i'm a good friend. i'm very accepting and i'm alwyas here if you need me. Shanik

• Darien
    15 years ago

Yeah, no emails on the forums. You can have people private message you and it's up to you whether or not you want to give it out to them from there...

15 is a tough age to be. Most of the friends you have now, will probably not be the same when you get older. The jump from high school to college is a huge change, and you lose a lot of friends along the way. No need to worry though, you always meet new people at college. Also, on here.. sometimes. I find it hard to stay in touch with people on here, just like it is with normal friends. But I'm always open to making new friends! xD

• chind
    15 years ago

I turned 16 today :D
    aha

im sure you have true friends out there !

• what happened to friendships
    14 years ago

Well. i am the same way. i am 18 almost 19. i am going to my community college in the fall. i had alot of friends while i was in high school. My senior year my friend found out she was pregant and stopped talking to me. My other friends stopped talking to me for no reason. My other friend old me i was using her but idk how because i was the one taking her places she needed to be and we were alwasy hanging, even though i asked for gas money, and i always helped her move when she needed to go to another home. Idk anymore. i am kinda falling into a depression because i have no friends to talk to or hang out with. the only person i ever talk to is my boyfriend.

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

Well, being 15 is a tough age to be. I didn't know what I wanted at that age, everything was confusing and I always thought I knew everything, but really, I didn't. Everything will change once you graduate highschool, less drama, more real people. Anyways, you probably won't stay friends with people you met in highschool but yeah, I'm sure you'll eventually find true friends. You just need to look out for the bad ones. Well, if you need anything, PM me ;]

I'm just 19 and I still don't know what I want, or who my true friends are. You have a long way to go so use the time you have to have fun instead of worrying about whos your friend or not 'cause at the end of the day, it's really just you. I wish I was still 15...live it up or you'll regret it. Trust me.

• She Loves Me She Loves Me Not
    14 years ago

Heyy

I'm Shaun (19 from England). I am a genuine person, I'm very accepting of who people are. I suffer from depression, and have been through a lot the last few years. Yet still I'm helping my friends through their normal lives.

If you need someone to talk to feel free to message me or anything, and I'll reply soon as I can =]

Take Care && Stay Strong