this is about sex

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

It depends on your maturity level, your emotional stabillity, and if you were going to do it with the right person. Think carefully about this because it will affect your sexual response for the rest of your life.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I thinks it's ok to be thinking about having sex at a pretty young age....actually doing it...well, it is true that it's a good thing to have your first bit of the wild thing with someone you love and trust.....i'm glad i waited.....well like 5 minutes...but i loved her...i swear man...just like i told them in the courtroom.

Naw, you'll know for sure...when you are calm....without pressure or doubt....you'll still be nervous..but well, i bet you were nervous the first time you did most things eh....mm....yes..

PS....i moved this over from the ways to improve poetry section...even though i think having sex might improve writing skill, i can't prove it.

• Ali
    19 years ago

I believe you should wait until you find the right one... then again I never had that oppertunity fucking asshole I hope hes happy with his fucking scummy wife and dirtbag children any ways

When I first had sex on my own choosing it was with who I thought i was gonna marry. Two months later I was the one moving on not him. I kinda miss him sometimes... its like I found Zack and now I think about how much I was a bitch to Josh for not telling him until 2 months into another relationship, and by leaving a message on his cell phone when he was at boot camp... GOD im a bitch. I wish I was still in touch with him... Ah just do it when you feel its right. If its wrong then its not like you were forced. take your time and make sure its right. :-)

• Laura
    19 years ago

read the bible. if your christian. it will tell you when its ohkay. personally, i think that the bible is true but maybe you dont, so i think that for you, if your not a chrsitan then, maybe you should do it when YOU are ready, as well as the other person. dont do it becuz you wanna experience it, do it becuz you love that person and you want him to have that special something... it cant just go to ANYONE.
    hope i helped!

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Don't read what the bible says about sex, no book can tell you when it is ok to do something that is nothing to do with religious organisation, and lets not forget that if you are gay, then you should never have sex because according to the bible...it's a sin.

Love is love, not matter who shares it.

if there is love and trust, go for it...when done correctly it's a beautiful thing.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I agree, personally the bible is full of crap. God never wrote any books and humans make errors, so I choose to live my life by Moby Dick instead.... makes just as much sense... think about it. Just because its generally accepted doesnt mean its not fucked up... and the bible would be just that.

When it comes to your question, my earlier post describes my stance. Just wait for the right one.

Sorry I interjected with my little theological beliefes but I dont get the concept of religion.... well I get it, but I dont see why people cant look past the psychological and spiritual boarders that it puts up for people. Just my opinion, im not meaning to offend anyone.

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

lmao, you crack me up :)

• Laura
    19 years ago

i didnt mean to offend any body about the biblical comment. you have a point in saying that the bible says not to be gay. i dont agree with that either becuz i have lots of gay friends....i was saying that, if thats what you believe in, than it CAN help you, if you choose not to believe that, then thats ur beliefs and ur opinons and you are entitled to those.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Says Michaela who just had twins LoL Good point hun (if its the same Michaela LoL)

You'll know when your ready don't let anyone force you into anything or convince you other wise. Don't follow the bible Kevin and Kaitlyn have stated some awesome points as to why not to follow that good book but your own mind and heart

And remember - if its not on, its not on LoL :oP

• Jo
    19 years ago

UP 2 YOU!!!! It is a compleatly personal desision, but if your wondering now maybe your not ready! Wait untill you are compleatly snd apsolutly sure!

• Rigena
    19 years ago

Jo's rite.. it's all up to wut u wanna do, You shouldn't do it bcz anyone convinced you to, If you still have doubs don't do it till your ready. Your better off thinking abt it now, than regreting it later, so Dun ask other people abt it, It might be nice to talk abt it, but not ask if u should do it, or if your ready, it's ur decision and no one elses =]
    ~Rigena

• amanda
    19 years ago

well darli had sex for the first time when i was 14 and it was a mistake and i wish i had waited.. i think 16 is an alright age as long as u r alright with it and not pressured.. heaps of ppl say u have to b in love but its really up to you when u do it and if u feel asthough u r ready.. i dnt have very good advice but i hope u work it out.. cya xoxoxox