Should I talk to her? Confront her, somehow?

• Jackie Bilson
    14 years ago

There's this girl that used to be my best friend in high school. We started drifting apart during senior year, she became a different person. She became really selfish and uncaring, sometimes putting me down and downright cruel (an example of this was she, at 18 years old, started chanting 'UGLY!!' at this sophomore girl neither she nor I knew).

Now that I'm in college (she dropped out after a couple of weeks), she is constantly getting drunk, sleeping with people and just out of control slutty. I told my boyfriend that his partying with her (without me) really made me uncomfortable and he said he understood but last week, she got so wasted that she and my boyfriend slept in the same bed. He said he was "doing her a favour" so that she wouldn't have to sleep next to this other drunk guy. I asked him why he didn't sleep on the floor, or the couch or anywhere else and he said he didn't think of it at the time and thought I'd be grateful he took care of my friend.

My boyfriend and I have been fighting about this for awhile and he's assured me it was poor judgement blah blah will never happen again... but I never talked to the girl about it. Should I say something to her? Am I overreacting? Should I let it go? Does this happen all the time, boyfriends sharing beds with other girls??

• Katlette
    14 years ago

It does happen all the time but it shouldn't. Maybe he is telling the truth. Maybe there was a guy there he thought would try to take advantage about her or something...

If you talk to her without thinking about what you are saying and anger takes control the problem may get bigger and turn into something you really don't want. Maybe you can give your boyfriend a change and let it go. Because if you keep fighting about it like you do not trust him he may not stick around...

• JAZMIN
    14 years ago

Well I am a very jealous type of girl, and I would THINK that something did happen between them...
    I mean.... I dont know, but thats just me...
    I would assume if she is a slut, then maybe she would try to get back at you by sleeping with your BF... I am not saying dont believe him, I mean, only you know how he really is...

Good luck!!