Goos time to get married???

• katrina
    19 years ago

Hey I was just wonderin what is a good age to get married????

• Amilo
    19 years ago

after setting up a career track for yourself and being able to rely on your earnings to make a fine living.... that's the time to settle down, in my opinion.

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

i think its good to settle down when both of you have accomplished any goals of yourself with work/finaccially etc...and when you're both commited completly to one another, what do you think? Love Heather.

• olivia
    19 years ago

every one had alot of good answers. I also think its not as much a certain age but where you are in your life and in teh realtionship.make sure thats teh person you cant see without you in your life.Marriage should be done one just liek the vows you take till death do us part not till soemone better comes along.Sadly alot of ppl get married jst to do it without fully thinking about it and what not. Once you meet that person who completes you and your rdy in every aspect like mentally emotionally and finiacialy then go fot it.I myself was 21 my husband 18 when we got married its going on 2 yrs married and 4 yrs overall.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

HA HA Forsaken that was too funny

You'll know hun - it'll be the easiest decision you ever make in your life :o)

• Emma
    19 years ago

I think you know when to get married because it will feel right. When you get that feeling you will know. Love Emma xxx