100 Ways to Get Kicked Out of a Mall

• StarGirl
    14 years ago

Ways you think you could get kicked (or have) out of a mall. I actually read this in one of those tween magazines when I was like 13 (So about almost 9 years ago for those of you doing the math) and loved it. I don't remember the whole article but I'm pretty sure there are more "creative" ways to do it now, but here are a couple old schooler's I remember that would still work.

1.) Jump into the demo beds at like Macy's or Nordstrom's or JCPenny's while in your PJ's and ask a sales associate to read you a bedtime story (Bonus points for providing it)
    2.) Start building a "tower" out of records at Tower Records (those are virtually out of business, at least in the NW so it doesn't apply to here but there has to still be one somewhere!)

• effervescence
    14 years ago

Uhm I've never done this... but if you flash someone I think you could get kicked out. I think. Never heard of someone doing it though.
    =\

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

STEAL!! :O

• Stephanie Michelle
    14 years ago

Have shopping cart races through isles!

• Rocky
    14 years ago

Walk upto the security gaurd with an armload of unpaid for shopping. then ask him how fast he can run

• Obscura
    14 years ago

Put items into other peoples carts

rocky yours was really funny

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

Dress up as ninjas and have like a ninja battle and when the security guard comes up to you, pretend you don't know how to speak english.

lol, random.

• Obscura
    14 years ago

Play the clothes peg game

really funny

• StillxBreathing
    14 years ago

Um...
    clothes pin.
    pin.pin.pin.

..could u rele get thrown out for just that? its not like youre disrupting anything.not rele

• Saving Grace
    14 years ago

Well my friend and I got kicked out of target for riding scooters around with toy swords and fighting. So, that works. lol

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

Stealing coins out of the wishing wells

• Walk Away Soul
    14 years ago

Knocking over the clothes racks in a store, and splash in the wishing well.

• Of Sweet Insanity
    14 years ago

Around here I got kicked out of a mall for being too rude in public.. Lol
    not nice people manners I guess!

• BitterXSweetness
    14 years ago

Spitting in every1's face and screaming "Revenge on the mortals!!!!!!!" O.O "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"!!!!!!!!!!!

O.O Think I'm crazy?!?!?!?! O.o Well mayb I am. S what, whatcha lookin @? O.o

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

Fart in the security guards face

HA!

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

Yell in the customers ear

• Walk Away Soul
    14 years ago

Throw trash cans from over the top of the upper floors.

• inToxic A cated
    14 years ago

Do your taxes in hollister

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

Try to steal the cars that are on display

• StarGirl
    14 years ago

Ya'll are evil! LOL! I just meant non harmful ways or technically breaking the law!! Just things that are annoying.

A couple of my own ;)
    Dress up as a vampire and sneak up behind people going BLAH! (or just dress up in general and surprise people)
    Ask employees if they will take a picture with you then ask another employee to take a picture of you two then keep making funny faces or obscene gestures in the shot.
    Burn sage and say your are "cleansing" the negative "energy" and how such and such died here and are haunting the place or it was built on a Native American graveyard.
    Hold your own exercism in the water fountain.

Hope you like em. ^_^

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

Skateboard through the mall

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

Walk around naked.

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

Throw water balloons at people

• StarGirl
    14 years ago

Letting the bunnies loose out at a pet store then yelling Monty Python quotes out. <--- will probably get you banned too! LOL

• StarGirl
    14 years ago

Sprinkle fairy dust on people and sing "You can fly, you can fly, you can fly, you can fly!"

• Broken Masquerade
    14 years ago

Sneak security tags in loads of people's shopping trolley's.
    Haha so funny watching the security gates go off when they walk through them, and the confused look on their faces. :)

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

Start a riot

• DarkCrystalbtrfy
    14 years ago

Ahhh have sex and get caught

• JiKaRiN
    14 years ago

Bring weapons and argue with the guards..

• JiKaRiN
    14 years ago

Spit at people's faces..