VENT the second

• Spirit
    14 years ago

HEY THE LAST VENT FORUM WAS GETTING TO FULL. SO, I MADE A FRESH ONE.

PLEASE VENT HERE!

• Tsukuyomi
    14 years ago

O_o I think I shall support this thread now.

Venting: I dislike who instigate things just for attention.

• SolemnWish
    14 years ago

I loathe myself for not being able to accept things as they are, and always being selfish.
    I've been trying to change.
    :( i miss the old days.

I hate that too

• Tsukuyomi
    14 years ago

Thats a common thing so you shouldn't loathe yourself silly :]. All things can be over come somehow.

• Nobodys Hero
    14 years ago

I My Uni art course is bleeding me dry lol!!

• Tsukuyomi
    14 years ago

????

• Spirit
    14 years ago

VENT:

I love
    love
    love
    love
    love
    love

holloween

yes that is a vent
    you can vent good things to.

PS- please don't turn this into a chat form

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

Vent: I need to find out why i feel empty

• Spirit
    14 years ago

Vent-*crying tears*
    Where did all the people in my writing group gooooo???????
    *Still Crying*
    Why did they leave me alooooone????

• Xx Alone in my Quandary xX
    14 years ago

Vent: iam feeling so low and i hate acting this way...
    I miss the old me, i wish i could act as more me..
    I really need to find the motivation of my life which is no longer with me.

• Poetical Princess
    14 years ago

Vent:
    I'm sick & tired of letting shyness take over my life-I barely have friends..
    I'm sick of my lil cuzzo's sucky attitude ..
    I can't stand the high risk pregnancy my sister's goin thru..
    I'm letting my life go by, I need to go to school or SOMEthing..
    I dislike procrastinating..
    I dislike how my childhood has been (lonely)..
    It hurts to still have a crush on sum1 that might never come ur way after ALL this damn time..
    It hurts not to have sum1 to talk to.. =(
    When I think of starving children, it hurts..
    I miss my grandma Dolores..
    I'm tired of complaining and just waiting for God's plan to take action and come to life..<3

*sigh* ok..i think i'm good now..maybe

• Loved In Hell
    14 years ago

Are you ready?

Vent: Im so fuckin tired of all the stupidties of my peers, im different not like the rest i dont need a beer in my hand and a list of boys ive fucked from my school, I am my own person and no you cant change who i am im so ready to leave this small god forsaken town. No you aren't my friends and i dont trust any of yall. I want to leave and sometimes i do want to give up but my will is stronger. Im not going to give up or back down watch me because im prove=ing this society wrong. As for relationships, Im sorry that i care so much for those few in my life that i will drop everything i am doing just to help you im sorry to my boyfriend that i am willing to love you with all my heart and give you my whole person.. Im sorry that wasnt good enough. Im so sorry new boy in my life that i have a past of mess ups and im really screwed in the head but trust me when i say it does not effect my ability to love. Not that it matters anymore caus you walked out of my life i was willing to wait for you to come back from afghanistan and be the one waiting for you to come home, im sorry that i can be so devoted. Im letting you go so that you can find someone to party with rather than someone who could love you and be there for you any second you needed it, Im sorry to my friends that i would let you come over any hour of the day a let you yell cry say stupid things and cry for hours and id still be there holdin you telling you everything its ok but now when i need yall, yall just turn away and walk or yall pretend to listen but reallly its just you became so self centered that no one else matters to. Im so sorry to my parents because i actually am doing everything im doing in school because of you it took me less than a year to stop being your depressed mistake of a daughter to become the bubbly cheerleader strait a student that yall always wanted ...im sorry about that cause apparently i still cant be the daughter yall want just cause i look at life a little differently then you all do. Im lonely and sad right now, im sorry im not smiling my best smile right now This is me people deal with it. *Deep Breath* ok im done for now thank you

• nmdoza
    14 years ago

Vent: I hate how upsetting school was today.
    but heres a good vent...
    This is officially my first discussion forum post, not including contests :) wooooo.
    ps. I hate my headache right now as well.

• BrokenAngel FallenFiend
    14 years ago

Vent: I hate people who think they know whats best for you when they don't even know you. I hate liars, cheaters. People who are your best friends, and worst enemies the next day.

• Hopeless Romantic
    14 years ago

Vent: I hate my boyfriends sister...She starts so much things between us. My life is a constant starin because i have 2 jobs and go to school and i get almost 5 and a half hours of sleep.I'm a senior and I want to enjoy this year but it's get more harder. A girl wants to fight me for what reason? And people are starting to irritate me more and more.

• Steady Stereotype
    14 years ago

Vent: GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I hate my class. My teacher is scary but yeah, I can handle that.
    But I have the worst #%^&$^ sitting behind me.
    And an eerily familiar arsehole who laughs like a chicken. Buckarr Buckarr! I mean his head bobs back and forth, and he's always laughing. THinking he's some hotshot.

News flash $#%^#$#$@#, everyone thinks you're srsly a fag. KTHXBAI. :)

• nmdoza
    14 years ago

VENT: I HATE MY SECOND SEMESTER...SO SO MUCH :(

• Kuro
    14 years ago

Vent: i know that you don't love me anymore. and i know that you know that. but i also happen to know that you and i are both going to be alone on Valentine's Day. i asked if you wanted some company on a NO-STRINGS-ATTACHED dinner movie combo. but apparently you aren't comfortable enough around me to eat a free meal and watch a free movie. FML

• adriaan
    14 years ago

Vent: I've never been in love. I'm young, but I'm past teenage years now. Was something supposed to have happened by now? Have I missed something?...
    ...Oh well. I don't feel like I'm missing out. I waited around for a few years for this "love" thing that everyone was going on about. Eventually it got stupidly boring, and I went back to video games. But yeah, still don't get it but I don't really care anyway :p
    Just like how some people think they need religion, or need a purpose to their life, or an ambition. You don't, really. I don't. :p

• Indian Comma Bean
    14 years ago

Vent: I hate having no self-confidence, no motivation, no energy, no thought that isn't tainted. I'm upset by the fact that what I write is, for the most part, only understood by me, but I will not change what is apart of me. I hate that I cannot show the world who I am without bringing my own world crushing down on top of me. I hate the feeling that after high school I will be nothing because I possess no skill or affinity for any talent or occupation I might take up.

• Tori Hicks
    14 years ago

VENT:
    I hate people who think it's funny to push me around and make fun of me because I'm different. I may not be as cool or good-looking as any of them, but I'm the one making the good grades, not them. I may sound weird when I talk in German, but who doesn't? You should be jealous that i can speak so many languages. Granted, I only speak
    Spanish fairly well, the other few, I've learned from choir music, but I know how to speak some nonetheless. And to sit there and ask me, 'Are you single?' just to proceed to ask me out and, when i turn you down because im taken already, call me fat and ugly behind my back. the 'ugly bitch committee' is not on my list of memberships that i have. Ok? And you think it's funny to play with my heart and act friendly one day and demeaning the next? No. I've dealt with enough of that, and for once, I wanna have the upper hand. I might as well forgot you now, because you obviously don't know how to treat your friends.
    I hate myself for being the way I am, always so depressed and needy. I feel bad for everyone around me, because I know I'm so difficult.

I'm sorry for this being so long...

• Spirit
    13 years ago

Vent:

Why can't I hate my ex. I mean the guy broke up with me after Prom, but I can't hate him.

• Hopeless Romantic
    13 years ago

Im happy but worried i need to tell things at the right time and not at the wrong

• Tori Hicks
    13 years ago

I really think you need to go fall in a hole. You are being a terrible person to me and you know it, but you never ask how I am. You walk all over me and you don't give a damn.

Forget you.

(not to anyone on here.)

• Spirit
    13 years ago

Vent:

I hate how everybody who meets me for the first time thinks that I'm in 9th grade. I mean are they serious?

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Vent:

With him it's like he can piss me off so badly, and then the next, he fixes it. I had given up on him and then he sucked me back in. I don't know when to trust him, or even if I can trust him. He's hurt me before, and I'm scared. Why can't he just be mine? He's making me all of these promises, when will he fall through? She's basically out of the picture. But if he doesn't come through, this is it. I'm done.

• Mask of Pain
    13 years ago

Vent: I hate not seeing my boyfriend. He's not really the calling type , becaues well i'm is first girlfriend. But I just wish he would call me or at less get on facebook more offeten. I really miss him and I hate not talking to him. Then I talk to his friends and they are always hearing from him. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR but oh well. I know he still loves me. :)

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Vent:

So you actually have the nerve to be completely rude to me? You are something else. I don't know what I'm going to do with you. You make it seem like you actually care about me, and then bam! Once she gets back you're head over heels and I'm the other woman. I guess I shouldn't have expected much more. And I can't believe she told you that. She was supposed to be my friend. And yes, I lied to cover my butt. And for you to treat me like a kid when you say "this isn't a time to use cute little emoticons" wtf? I'm not 5. You are only two years older than me. So get that stick out of your butt that's shoved up there and treat me with respect. I have never in my life hurt you, you even admitted it. But yet, you forget that and continuously treat me like scum. I would use other language but that would be rude. You make me so mad I can't stand it. And sad. I freaking shed a tear. I never cry. Who do you think you are?! You can't keep treating me like this. You can't go back and forth forever. You can't make everyone happy. I'm done. This is the last straw. You're chasing after me this time. I'm tired of trying to please you. I'm tired of feeling like crap. Just remember, I have been there that has always been there. Now I know why people don't like you.

• Mask of Pain
    13 years ago

Vent:
    So when I was little my dad yelled at me forever thing and my mom and dad yelled at each other at least 5 times a week. So when I was little I would play said music and wear my hoodie. Well that was about 3 years ago and my dad is better, But I find myself thinking back on those times and I just want it gone. I wish I could get over it but I can't. I'm just thankful for my friends who are there for me. Love Yall. :)

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Vent:
    I am really, really, really scared. I didn't even know it happened. One minute it was simple and then KABLAM! I feel different. and it's not the way I wanted it, but it's okay.

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Vent:
    News flash mom, you don't know everything! You make judgements of everyone off the bat, and most the time you are dead wrong. Get off my back and let me live. I love you though.

• Spirit
    13 years ago

Vent-

I'm sooo confused. I don't understand what my boyfriend is going through. One week we're awesome, and the next week he won't even talk to me. I can't even ask if something is wrong because I really don't want to become one of those obsested girlfriends. I really like him and I already feel like he's starting to push me away, and I don't know if I can go threw all that again.

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Vent:
    I just got really sad. he leaves in exactly 7 days. that is something else. wtf am i gonna do now?

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Vent:
    WHY CAN'T MY SCHOOL EVER GET ANYTHING RIGHT?! when in my whole life have i ever took a class that wasn't honors associated?! the administration needs to improve immediately.

Vent:
    I can't trust you as far as I can throw you. I want to move on. But you know what? You have rid me that right.

• Spirit
    13 years ago

Vent:
    Being single sucks. Everynight I stare at my ceiling trying to drift off to sleep, but still his face appears behind my eyelids. I haven't slept soundly in days.

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Vent;

I haven't talked to him in twelve days(:. And I am really getting sick of rude people. They are everywhere. Did you mother teach you any manners? I mean there is a thing called being polite, try it sometime.

• Kuro
    13 years ago

Vent:

one day i will look back at myself now and realize...nothing much has changed :(

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Vent:

What did he blab?

• chind
    13 years ago

Stupid boy!
    he is angry at me ... it should be the other way around !!!!!!!! grr

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Vent: I'm sick of attitudes. Grow up. Get over it.