"I really like..." #2

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

Happy Halloween! Muahahaha!

Some of you may already know the way this works, but for those of you who don't or need their minds to be refreshed I'll explain it again.

You know when people ask you what you really like & you usually start to list off your interest & hobbies, etc., you know the USUAL... Well now it's time to reveal the UNUSUAL (but nothing that's just plain disgusting please)!

For example: Boots that click at the heels are my turn on! I of course wear boots that click, so I guess that means I turn myself on! ;) With each click I feel a sense of power, sophistication and independence. I don't know why, lol. The first time I realized that is when I watched The Elephant Man.

Now, it's your turn. What's UNUSUAL about you that you'd like us to know? Be random, but honest! Lets see how much, of yourself, you're willing to give away. :P

--Liz

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

What! No takers? You're killing me, lol!

• cici89
    14 years ago

I like the smell of beer? lol

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

Jelly hotdog?

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

I like to pour a can of Pepsi into ice trays to make little Pepsi ice cubes, then put them into my mug of Pepsi to drink! XD

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

I might try that

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

I would suggest it, lol. :P

• Of Sweet Insanity
    14 years ago

I like to straighten the ends of my hair? lol

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

I like to pretend like i singing to someone i like?

• c 0 n f u s e d
    14 years ago

I like reading while listening to music 0.0

• Always and Never
    14 years ago

I like sitting at a busy place and just watching people.

• Trying to let go of reality
    14 years ago

I like the smell of all books but mostly new and really old ones lol

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

When I was a kid I always wanted to stop on the side of the road... just so that I could take a better look at the roadkill, lol. XD

• DarkCrystalbtrfy
    14 years ago

I love the smell of books when you step into a bookstore or the libabry, I like to watch peoples interactions with others its very intresting.

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

Tooth paste makes me gag, haha.

• SolemnWish
    14 years ago

I love the smell of old book pages from decades ago. And I love the idea of vampires

• Xx Alone in my Quandary xX
    14 years ago

Truely i love the smell of new/old books and the reason why i love library is that i get the chance of smelling'em.... khe khe.. :P
    And yes the click of boots at heel definitely rocks .. i agree elizabeth.. Indeed it do show the power of independence ..hehe.. But sometimes when i wear them i feel like " Iam craving for attention all because of that " Click, Click".

• Rocky
    14 years ago

I like it when things in my life come to the boiling point.
    when i have choices to make and nearly no time to think about them. yes it does suck in a sense but it is also the only time i feel really alive, really in the moment

• Krista
    14 years ago

I love the smell of coffee, but can't stand the taste of it.

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

I love the smell of money

• Steady Stereotype
    14 years ago

I like putting on clothes when they're still warm from the dryer.

• KJ
    14 years ago

^^me too. especially my pjs

• Italian Stallion
    14 years ago

I love the little things (small gestures) in life that make you smile. Those are memories which one can never forget.

• Miss MakeUp
    14 years ago

I love learning and the smell after it rains.

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

^^ I agree. I really the simple things in life. I always get a big grin on my face and a good feeling inside, even on my "darkest" days, when I'm attempting to merge into traffic and people slow down to let me merge into traffic a head of them. I get the same feelings and goofy grin when I see people wanting to merge into traffic and I slow down to let them merge. Then we wave to one another to show our appreciation. :)

• Miss MakeUp
    14 years ago

Im definitely like that im the type of person that when i meet someone like at a store or something adn they're curtious and respectful I'm like "hmmm... they're nice," I like nice people i guess and the wave that motorcyclists give to eachother lol :P

• Hallucinostic
    14 years ago

Indubitably, what you girls said is true, nice people, they rock. It is really hard not to be nice to nice people.

Anyways, me, I really like old things (Chaplin movies, The Andrews Sisters music, etc, those kinda things) the older the more I like it.

Peace, love, rock n roll and blessed be.

• DeathsRose
    14 years ago

I really like when I am upset about something and someone tries to comfort me and I yell at them and thell them to leave me alone, but they refuse to go away...it makes me feel all happy and special inside because it's like the person really cares because they won't go away until I feel better.

• Baby Rainbow
    14 years ago

I like someone special to me playing with my hair and making me fall asleep.

• DarkCrystalbtrfy
    14 years ago

Collecting kink knacks

• DarkCrystalbtrfy
    14 years ago

I mean like u know trinkets, little things, random stuff lol

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

I really like it when I laugh so hard I burst into tears.

• Baby Rainbow
    14 years ago

I like it when your thinking of someone and missing them then they suddenly text you :) xxx

• DeathsRose
    14 years ago

I like making a bag of popcorn and then letting it sit overnoight before I eat it (but it has to be the extra butter kind).

• JiKaRiN
    14 years ago

I like coke and ice cream float so much that i felt so addicted to it.. I like it when the ice cream is stirred evenly with coke. it taste good and the combination is really really good.. addicting.. lol

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

When I was younger (okay, I admit, even now) I really liked to make slushies from the snow outside... Don't worry, it wasn't yellow, it was fresh snow! Haha.

• Steady Stereotype
    14 years ago

I like gummi worms? X:

• Saving Grace
    14 years ago

I really like the small things also. Just The kind things people do, just to be nice. =) I love that. And the smell of old books. And i love to sit outside on the roof when its pouring rain. =) And to wake up early in the cooler months to watch the sunrise. Love it! =) haha just thinking of these things made me smile. xD

• Tori Hicks
    14 years ago

I LOVE SNOWCONES. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I like to close my eyes and turn my face to the sky when it rains. I like to lay with my head on his chest. I like to hold him in my arms and tell him everything will be okay. I like to turn off the A/C, open the windows in the house and play my guitar and my records so the people outside can hear. I like school. I like work. I like sleep. I like a lot of things. :)

• MERCY is never shown
    14 years ago

I like watching people it makes me feel normal i like sleeping with a fan on even tho im always cold i like sleeping with music on if you turn it off ill wake up i like the smell of gas and sharpies and really old books i like to think about random odd things and make stories of them i like sitting in the rain with just a tanktop and boxers on so i can feel it on my skin... i like alot of things...