I need a friend, do you need a friend? I'll be yours and you wil

• Zaine
    14 years ago

I need someone who i can talk to, someone who i can email/txt/im/whatever. I blame myself for everything that goes wrong in my life and now its to the point i don't know if its me or if its something else. And if its something else how do I handle that? How do i fix things so everything is ok again? I need someone who will listen to me and at the same time I can listen to them. My whole life ive been told I was a listener and that I gave good advice but I could never give myself advice. I need someone to talk to, someone to understand me and someone to tell me when in wrong and understand why I felt I was right. I'm not stubborn or rude or mean. I hate fighting and I hate negativity. All I want is to be able to have someone listen to me and understand that i'm not a monster and i'm not cursed to be forever unloved. I just need someone to see that i'm not a mean or hateful person. That I am actually doing my best to be a good person and that I feel that I really am being a good person. but I doubt myself so much, i can't help it. I'm always getting blamed for things and i'm always blaming myself for everything because I can't blame anyone else no matter what it is. I feel that I'm cursed to never be loved or happy. I don't feel that way for no reason either. I actually have a reason to think that way and i'm not going to just post it out in the open. Please if someone could please be that person for me I know I could be that person for you. you can reach me easily just send me an email or txt or msg anything just contact me however you can

For my info (aim, email, txt, etc.) please contact me via PM in regards to this thread and I'll give you the info.

I'm not a bad person, i'm just someone who is lost and dosen't know what i've done wrong. I've never tried to hurt anyone or make someone distrust me. I just need some guidance and if that doesn't help then I really am cursed and I'm one of man-kinds flaws and I will fully accept that. I just need to try and see if I'm not a flaw, and accident, a mirical that shouldn't have happened.

• Darien
    14 years ago

I'm a pretty good listener, but I can be very blunt, and sometimes the things I say aren't the nicest, or put into the nicest way, but it's usually for your own good. It up to you though, I'm here if you need someone to talk to. Not always on this site, but you can just send me a message via PM.

• Ashley
    14 years ago

I'm here. I'm a good listener a shoulder to cry on and whatnot. If you need anything pm me I suppose. I get it when people need friends and it prolly feels nice to have people say they're willing. But yeah if you'd wanna talk to
    Me go ahead :)