Which is easier to write about Love or Nature?

• Malboros pipe
    14 years ago

I find that nature is easier to write about and Love only comes into action when i feel it, though it doesnt come around as often as Nature

• Ray Smallshaw
    14 years ago

Happy New Year poetry of any kind or subject is nether easy our hard it is started when you have written your idea into words and the reader looks at it and reads it, only after he or she has read it, is it truly poetry everything else is just words on paper as poetry is something that should be shared.
    That is why we have so many poems, people write for a response so there are good poems and bad poems we write about what we like be it nature or love or whatever, and that is what it is all about.
    So as you can see what you write about, unless you give a word by word explanation is down to the reader reading your poem, though we try to get our poetic message across. Hope that is a help just write as I do on any topic that strikes your fancy and always edit and check to see it is error free, nothing is more annoying than incorrect grammar and spelling, especially as we have plenty of aids to use on our site. Ray S

• Malboros pipe
    14 years ago

I value your advise. thank you

• Nee
    14 years ago

I suck at love poems, for some reason I rarely write something in pink and be satisfied with it, I don't know why...
    ^
    Agreed. I think same thing happens to me, but after all you never get to be really satisfied with what you write, and that's why we keep writing. If you knew you're perfect why would you keep trying?

Love or nature, poetry isn't that easy anyhow.

• Indian Comma Bean
    14 years ago

Write about your love for nature then :P

I myself love nature so that is how I go about it sometimes, but I think the two fields are sometimes very different, but at the same time equal. In love we have a very deep emotion most commonly associated with being the upmost alive; a burning sensation that just warms the soul. With nature we have a very different aspect, a silent yet overwhelming sensation. One who loves nature can understand and appreciate the smallest most unnoticed aspects of it, and still think it's beautiful. I myself have oftened gone into the forest in the dead of winter, probably about 10 below with wind, for hours, just trudging through the snow admiring the streams, deer, trees, the smell, the simplicity.

Now when one can combine both aspects of love and the serenity of nature, well that my friend is a sublime feeling.

• Baby Rainbow
    14 years ago

Hmmm hard question, I would have to say love poems, for me. but then if I got a good idea in my kind I'm sure it would be easy to write a nature poem xxx

• Adelle
    14 years ago

They are my main two subjects I find it depends on my mood Love I can write about alot nature I have to be in it to write it but I love them both.

• Mello193
    14 years ago

Perhaps it is easier to write about something you love, maybe thats why it comes so natural for you?