Stuck in a wacky way

• Hopeless Romantic
    14 years ago

I have a friend Jackie and she's younger than i am. 3 years younger...and we have another friend Zarra and they're the same age...

my problem is that jackie has a boyfriend-Will who has a bad rep with girls and i don't think she knows this. Will has broken up my ex best friend Nica by cheating with her and then told her boyf that they were cheating together. Just 2 days ago he was hitting girls on their backside. Me and Zarra was talking about Jackie's relationship with him and we think it's bad. She's geeked and all, we get that, but she's skipping class everyday for him. I was told to stay out of their relationship but I can't help feeling guilty because thats a friend of mine and I don't want her to get hurt....Should I tell her or leave it alone and let her learn?

• Baby Rainbow
    14 years ago

Why not do both?

you cannot protect everyone from being hurt, if no one ever makes mistakes then no one will ever learn anything.

if i was you, i would write her a letter just saying you are worried about her but as a friend you still will be there for her no matter what...

if what you are saying is right, then it wont last long and she will be needing you soon.

good luck x

• Hopeless Romantic
    14 years ago

I suppose but if I make one move than it will happen. And I don't even think she will believe me.