Pet Peeves

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

What are your pet peeves?

People who purposely spell incorrectly! I know a lot of people do that here but sorry, I hate it! >.<

• XxBabii GirlxX
    14 years ago

Poeple who try to live your life for you

• Mask of Pain
    14 years ago

I agree^^

• Mask of Pain
    14 years ago

Oh and I hate that when people think they are right

• Mask of Pain
    14 years ago

Um... I would say people who start drama then act like they didn't do it.

• Tori Hicks
    14 years ago

When people say 'times' instead of 'multiply'.

IE,

This is the incorrect way:

You times it by four.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! D<<

This is the correct way:

You multiply it by four.

There we go!

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

People who complain about everything in their life when they could just fix it...

• Kuro
    14 years ago

People that tell you to hurry up.

it always seems like as we are growing up we rush rush rush! but when we are old we slow down and truly enjoy things we should have been all along.

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

^ that's true.

People who know they are in debt but still buy a whole bunch of crap they don't need!

• Steady Stereotype
    14 years ago

Copycats. D:

Like cereal.
    I hate it when people have no originality. x.x;;

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

Seeing foreign people pick their boogers in public XP

• XxBabii GirlxX
    14 years ago

People who always say they are going to do this or that but never do it

people who judges someone with out even knows them

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

People touching my things without asking.

• Steady Stereotype
    14 years ago

Yo mama jokes.

Honestly, you did my mom yesterday?
    What's wrong with you? Are you desperate or what? :/

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

People who don't do anything but get everything.

• Saving Grace
    14 years ago

Agreed! ^^

When people claim to be reliable, but aren't. -_-

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

People who don't save their money and spend it on stupid things they don't need AND don't work hard enough. But when the bills come, they come and ask to borrow some money!! Some people just can't be responsible.

• MERCY is never shown
    14 years ago

People who judge me when they know nothing about me

and people who think they have to be the center of attention all the time

people who depend on someone else for everything in their lives

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

When you're talking to someone & they become standoffish because of something you said. You ask them what you'd said and they say "it's not what you said it's the way you said it" (apparently with an attitude or an overtone). Then you tell them that you honestly didn't have an attitude or wasn't implying anything and they don't believe you. It "annoys" me, and that's saying the least.

When my roommate promises he's going to pay my boyfriend (his family member and, essentially, landlord) back the $40 dollars he owed him for rent, yet when that day comes says he forgot. It's funny how he can forget to pay his own family member, not to mention the person who permits him to live with us and can as easily evict him, a measly $40 yet can remember to repay his "friend" $200 for the weed he smoked. Fortunately he will be leaving soon.

• Hopeless Romantic
    14 years ago

Lol....kinda crazy. i think when people cancel plans on what we made together especially when i had to stretch miself to get those plans made.

dishes that are not fully clean it irritates that mess outta me.

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

People who don't try, ever.

• 4 track demo
    14 years ago

My biggest ever is this...when someone says to you "well to be HONEST with you...blah blah", so does that mean that EVERYTHING else they tell you is a lie? hmmm.

• cici89
    14 years ago

How people think that they are better than everyone else.

• Elizabeth
    13 years ago

When I'm playing pool with my dad and he refers to solids as little ones and stripes as big ones.

• Captivat3d
    13 years ago

When people touch your things and throw them away without asking.

• bequi
    13 years ago

Peope who whines about anything > everything

those racist people

people who doesnt use much of their brains, they know its wrong but still keep on doing it

• Steady Stereotype
    13 years ago

Crazy attention seekers.

• Captivat3d
    13 years ago

People who are nosy.

• Tori Hicks
    13 years ago

Ear infections. :/

• TheRevelation
    13 years ago

When people go out and have sex with random people then brag.
    Yeah you aren't cool.

• chind
    13 years ago

People who make stuff up about their lives to make them seem more interesting

people who exaggerate everything and blow it WAY out of proportion

people who hook up with other girls when they are straight because they like attention, and want other people to see it

people who dont have manners

people who dont say sorry even when they know they are wrong

people who try to fit in with the 'popular' kids

people who will so readily ditch their 'real' friends in order to be higher in the social ladder

people who borrow your things all the time, but never let you borrow their things

people who order you around because they think they can

people who tell you to do things for them but then complain when you dont do a good job. Not satisfied, do it yourself!

people who are impatient over the smallest things

people who you never know if they are telling the truth or not

people who leave a table in the food court and leave their rubbish on the table

people who swear every time they open their mouth, even though it isnt necessary

& people who say you's; its not a word!

• veeda
    13 years ago

Someone who won't stop trying to massage and touch me. eesh! creepy! especially when i'm trying to work.
    people who complain alllll the time.

• Chemistry
    13 years ago

Headbands that are just inserted like ornaments and end up not keeping a single strand of hair away from the face.

• Captivat3d
    13 years ago

Creepers who try to talk to you on the internet even when they know you're taken.

• chind
    13 years ago

Selfish people, and people who always NEED to get even.

• David Paul
    13 years ago

Penguins and the way they hold themselves up, knowing that they're cute, and expect you to pay attention to them.

constant texting! i text a lot but only because i have about 4 people who do nothing ALL DAY except text, and i happen to be one of the people on this hitlist.

people who change the volume on my tv. it's my tv so let me keep it on a multiple of 3 PLEASE! there is no reason nor have i done anything to provoke such retaliation :(

the price of cigs rising and the cost of gas dropping. so now i can afford to go to the store and..not... buy... my...smokes.....

women who want the seat put down! you don't lift the seat for us so why should we put the seat down for you?!?

Stereotypes. I hate generic anything/everything.

• chind
    13 years ago

When you tell someone not to do something, and they do it JUST to piss you off!! :@ :@

• Captivat3d
    13 years ago

Unmotivated people.

• Steady Stereotype
    13 years ago

Oh hey, I stole your best friend from you now. But I noticed that they aren't as popular as your either friend. Can we trade?

• Always and Never
    13 years ago

I hate when people call me, then wind up talking to whoever they are around, or all me and put me on hold.