Indescribable Moments

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

Have you ever had one of those moments where it becomes overwhelmingly difficult to describe the feelings you felt to another person, even yourself?

One moment that comes to mind was when I was down visiting family at Round Lake for my cousins birthday. We'd picked up some fireworks and were in the middle of setting them off. Before we knew it, as if we'd sent out a signal, people from the surrounding area had jumped into their boats and had collected in the middle of the lake to watch the display. Not just as individual families, friends or neighbors, but as a community. :)

"If you build it they will come."
    --Field of Dreams

• Tori Hicks
    14 years ago

I feel that way a lot, mostly because I'm a huge sap. :)

Anytime I see something really beautiful, or hear something beautiful, I want to cry. It's hard to describe how I feel, it's just like... in awe. :)

• Elizabeth
    14 years ago

Another moment that comes to mind is one that I have experienced this afternoon. It was the most peculiar experience; time stood still. People froze in their positions and the falling snow hung in mid-air. I glided effortlessly and gracefully around the flakes of snow. I felt alone, but not lonely. It was only for but a moment, but oh, what a wondrous moment of tranquility it was.