Confession #93 HATORI!(:

• Kayla
    13 years ago

Confession -- I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Years. <3

• BehindTheSmile
    13 years ago

Confession: i know i said i didnt care and i was over you.. but truthfully you are everything to me and it tears me apart that you are now with my best friend. she will NEVER love you like i do

• Hatori
    13 years ago

Confession: I don't believe in love, yet here we are. This world is not as evil as everyone makes it out to be :)

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Confession: I have something in my make up bag.

• Aveena
    13 years ago

Confession; your jelous and thts why I dont do things that I know will get you jelous and then you get mad.. I dont know how to keep you happy really =/

• Allanah Asphyxia
    13 years ago

Confession: I'm in love with my boyfriend<3

• Aveena
    13 years ago

Confession: time flys by so fast uts unbelievable.. soon you'll be off back home then to college, and i'll still be here, things are going to get hard but i promise we can work thru them.

• Hatori
    13 years ago

Confession: I miss the old times.... I miss colouring in the classroom and building block towers. I miss playing four square and hanging out on the swing. I miss when it was easy. When we didn't care about love or finances, politics or academics. It was about living. It was about enjoying just being there.

• Kayla
    13 years ago

Confession: I have jealousy issues, I know. I get mad too easy, I know. But I also know that I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have such a wonderful boyfriend. && I don't care, I'm not letting that go. For anybody.(:

• Aveena
    13 years ago

Confessions; idk anymore whats's going to happen i mean you know we cant be friends buh ugh what if i get into rit and yeah ^.^

• Aveena
    13 years ago

Confession; god damn he got into suny :(

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

Confession: I still don't know if I want to move with my boyfriend or not...

• Tsukuyomi
    13 years ago

To the person above: Then just wait :) Theres never a problem with waiting to move in with a partner, if they truly care they won't force it.

Confession: I don't want to go on a cruise because I am deathly claustrophobic at times (that includes the fear of deep water for those that don't know), but I have to go for my girlfriend x-x. No idea what do to with that one.

• KemistryKia
    13 years ago

Confession: relationships can be hassle, but i love to be in love lol

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    13 years ago

Confession: i know i'm overprotective of those i care about. and i know they can't tell until someone has hurt them and i explode...

• Hatori
    13 years ago

Confession: HOW DARE THIS MAKE IT NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

:|

Bahumbug!

That is all.

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    13 years ago

Confession: 3 days and counting until i ruin my life. i'm not as strong as i tried to pretend i was

• yblehs
    13 years ago

Confession: Why won't she stand up for her friend?

• Mello193
    13 years ago

I write about real life,

• Kayla
    13 years ago

Confession;; We've been together for 6 months now, && still don't say we love each other..

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

CONFESSION:
    People call me emo, and I deny it...but I think I am emo...ish.
    More punk than anything else.
    Who cares if I listen to screamo/punk?
    Or wear skinny jeans and lots of black?

I'm tired of trying to NOT be my true self.

• Hatori
    12 years ago

Confession: I hate sugary candy T_T it hurts my head

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: Prom this weekend! I just hope and pray for some true and real progress between me and my boy!<3

Confession: I just completed my first semester of college.(:

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    12 years ago

Confession: i told him i had no feelings for him so he wouldn't feel responsible
    confession: he is the second person i've lost to a pregnant girlfriend...

• Walk Away Soul
    12 years ago

Confession: I can't stop playing call of duty black ops;)

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession;; I just bought a new white iPhone 4... secretly... shhh.(;

• Cupids Got A Gun
    12 years ago

Confession:I over analyze Wayy too much! Im constantly fighting with my self and others tryna figure out what they mean haha

• Cupids Got A Gun
    12 years ago

Confession:I dye my hair to look lyke someone other then me! changin appearence is my thing:)

• Hatori
    12 years ago

Confession: I MADE A CAKE! Okay that's a lie... I made one out of craft stuff :) It's a little box that looks like a cake!

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Okay, so when I was little I used to LOVE Harry Potter (I still do). But when I was younger ... well, here's my CONFESSION:
    When I was little I used to think I'd get a letter from Hogwarts and I'd get to go to school with wizards.......Lol. I was so upset when I didn't.

• Narphangu
    12 years ago

Hahaha, Hannah! Me too!

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I wish I could get away; my dreams are too big for this town. I need to get out on my own, go out and find true friends to call my own.

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Double post.. opps.

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession:: I wanna be with my boyfriend so bad, I'm just afraid of his best friend coming between us...

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: We broke up.... </3

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Confession: I feel accepted...and for the first time in a long time...happy.

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I'm moving off to college! I can't believe I'm a SOPHOMORE in COLLEGE! It's crazy how fast time is flying by! I'm excited to get out on my own and meet new people. August 20th could NOT come fast enough.<3

• Kayla
    12 years ago

Confession: I think about you every single day..</3

• StormyStar
    12 years ago

Confession; My Life Has Changed So Much Since You Came Along. I Don't Like It.

• StormyStar
    12 years ago

Confession; I Can't Stand Who I've Become; But Yet I'm Hesitant On Changing.

Confession; I Miss Tha One Thats Hurt Me Most.