Tell me all about you! :D

• Allanah Asphyxia
    13 years ago

Hello, Everyone. I wanted to post a new topic, to get to know my fellow members on this amazing site!

My name is Ally. Short for Allanah. I'm a Sophomore in school. My favorite colors are Black, Turquoise, and Violet. I love cheese sticks, and chicken tenders. I listen to Screamo, Metal, Rock, Alternative, and Techno, Dance<3 Some people would describe me as Unique.

I have gone through a lot in the past five years. I used to cut myself, but I stopped in 2010. I play piano, and I sing. I love running, learning new things, listening to music, texting, and hanging out with my boyfriend and friends.

I have long brown(dyed) hair with two streaks on the sides. I have blue eyes. I'm 5' 7''.

Your turn(:

• Thomas
    13 years ago

I'm Thomas, 19-years old, and a Sophomore in college, planning to major in Creative Writing. I enjoy sports, specifically hockey and baseball, both of which I play, though only hockey at the collegiate level. My favorite foods are Pie and waffles. I may be 19, but I definitely act like I'm younger, and often am asked if I'm in high school.

I can listen to really any type of music, however I will not enjoy every genre. I prefer Metalcore/Screamo or any Rock genres really, and recently have found enjoyment in Dubstep.

I recently ended a 2-year relationship, however my ex and I are attempting to be friends, with hopes that we may get back together in the future. Many of my love poems on here are written to/or about her.

I stand at just under 6 feet tall, I have an 11-year old White German Shepherd named Thor. And if writing does not work out for me as a career, I hope to work in Computer Animation or music.

• Katy
    13 years ago

MY name is Katy, I am 24. I live in a small town where the boys like to break hearts lol but that probally anywhere you go. I love to write poetry, it is so of a relief for me. Like Im getting all my emotions out of me and laying them down on paper.

• Allanah Asphyxia
    13 years ago

I know how you feel, Katy. It is nice to meet all of you! (:

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Hi :) I'm shellaine. i live in south africa. im a qualified make up and special effects artist and am now studying to be a criminal psychologist. my hobbies are running, ballet, reading, writing, painting and playing my drums and guitar. I have so many favorite bands but to name a few: nirvana, alesana, bring me the horizon, i set my friends on fire, mindless self indulgence, velvet revolver, led zeppelin, korn, darkest hour, haste the day, 36 crazy fists, matt costa, kimya dawson, blink 182, we came as romans, a day to remember, hawthorne heights, afi, arch enemy, jack off jill, queen adreena, bloodhoundgang, in flames, otep, mudvayne, sex pistols, the cure, ever green terrace and sooooooooo many more!! (i love music) and tattoos and piercings. I've got quite a collection of art on my body :) i have blue eyes and short purple and black hair :) i went through a lot the last couple of years with drugs, depression, a failed suicide attempt, anorexia, bulimia and self mutilation but after going to rehab last year i am looking forward to a bright future and leaving each day to its fullest :)

• kiara
    13 years ago

Heyyy =]

i'm kiara, i live in connecticut and i'm 18 years old =]i'm a simple, short, nice girl that loves to smile and laugh!!

i am obsessed with music!!!! i pretty much like anything but i guess if i had to choose my favorite type soft rock would win =] i love nickleback, avril lavigne, all time low, maroon 5, pink, carrie underwood, linkin park, rihanna, eminem and way more!! but i have to say that my favorite singer is evanescence!!! oh and i love to sing =]

i currently go to college and am majoring in nursing, i'm a huge science nerd =p i had one boyfriend i had truly fallen in love with, but reality got the best of me and it ended bad so i'm still waiting for time to heal all the wounds

i love to write and read!!! once i pick up a book it's really hard for me to put it down =] i take life for what it is and try to enjoy the most of it<3

• Mello193
    12 years ago

Ummm im mello

• Lexi
    12 years ago

My name is Melani but you can call me Mel. My 2 favorite colors are blue and black. I love cheez. I listen to rap, hip hop, and rock. My mom says that am unique too. I have gone through a lot in 1 year. I cut myself now it's hard to stop. I love to sing, wright, swim, walk, hanging with friends, and hanging with my family. I have blue eyes but they change like a mood ring, I have kind of long dirty blond hair, and I am 5'5 1/2
    :)
    Melani Monks

• ellie
    12 years ago

Hello every1 my is ellie i love to play all sports my favorites are tinnes soccer n basketball i guess u could could say im tomboyish i am 16 years old im midium hight i love to have fun n live life my friends always say i outgoing n crazy plus fun yes i do go to school i listen to all kinds of music rock hip hop pop u name it i have hezal eyes what i do for funis hang out with my friends go to he beach i have midium hight hair not to long not to short

• Lisa
    12 years ago

My name is Lisa, I'm 31. I was born and raised in Northern Ireland, Belfast. Living in the US now. I love writing poetry, writing my own songs, oh, biggest love of all is singing. I have a channel on Youtube that I post singing videos on. I have been on P&Q for quite some time now, I tend to stop by every once in a while.

• Larry Chamberlin
    12 years ago

Hello, everyone, and welcome in. Be sure to check out the main board here:

Members' message forum

Read the sticky threads (rules) & join the fray!

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I'm madison and 13 writing, drawing, basically anything creative is awesome. I run track and may start soccer soon. But nice to meet you

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I am Paul..i jus turned 19 last week. I like Hip-hop music especially Tupac musib,my fav colour is black. I watch movies alot and the news alot. I write jokes and into writin about anythin that comes into mind. I hav gray eyes and am thin..i practice martial arts as a sport.

• Chima
    12 years ago

Hi i am chima,as u already know i stay in nigeria.i like reading books a lot especially sciences so i decided to join the poetry so i can improve my skills. my other hobbies include watchin tv hangin out with friends especially the females. my hate include"fightin,not bein oneself etc

• Chima
    12 years ago

Hi i am chima,as u already know i stay in nigeria.i like reading books a lot especially sciences so i decided to join the poetry so i can improve my skills. my other hobbies include watchin tv hangin out with friends especially the females. my hate include"fightin,not bein oneself etc

• Chima
    12 years ago

• Chima
    12 years ago

• Chima
    12 years ago

• Chima
    12 years ago

Hi i am chima &i am new to this club.i love readin a lot especially sciences so i decided to improve my skills .my other hobies are hangin around with friends more of d ladies in fact.love colours&by the way hate insects

• Chima
    12 years ago

Hi i am chima &i am new to this club.i love readin a lot especially sciences so i decided to improve my skills .my other hobies are hangin around with friends more of d ladies in fact.love colours&by the way hate insects

• Chima
    12 years ago

• Chima
    12 years ago

Hi am chima 4rm nigeria.recently found love in poetry,i have written two poems already and i wish to do more.I am chocolate in colour,i have always got a thing for rhymes since i was a child "dont know tink it is because i love rap music a lot".i always wanted to b like LILWAYNE caus i tink the dude is hot..basically i love a wide range of things called everytin frm reading to dancing and i follow the principle of NO LAST

• Chima
    12 years ago

Hi am chima 4rm nigeria.recently found love in poetry,i have written two poems already and i wish to do more.I am chocolate in colour,i have always got a thing for rhymes since i was a child "dont know tink it is because i love rap music a lot".i always wanted to b like LILWAYNE caus i tink the dude is hot..basically i love a wide range of things called everytin frm reading to dancing and i follow the principle of NO LAST

• Chima
    12 years ago

• Chima
    12 years ago

• Angel
    12 years ago

Hey i'm Sonia i'm 16 and live in california. I live in a small rodeo town with alot of guys that just love to play every girl they see. My favorite colors are black and purple. I've just recently gotten into writing poetry. I'll listen to just about any type of music but i mostly perfer country, latino pop, and rap. I know that they are probubly as different as you can get but hey, you cant shine unless you are a bit different.
    -Angel

• KELLiE SHEA
    12 years ago

Hellllo :) My Names Kellie Shea, I'm 22 and live in seattle washington. I recently fell in love with my best friend Jaime!!! Its the most wonderful thing I've ever done. A year ago I took a course called the landmark forum and it really helped me cope with life and decide what I want to do with my life.. it definatly made me break down the barriers in life we all put up and makes you more authentic with yourself and others. I'm currently going to college to be a psychology major so I can help others who have been through problems I've already over came. I used to be addicted to ecstacy... I lost my mother to a drug overdose when I was 16 and lost my dad to diabetes at 18. My lifes been a struggle and with landmark I finally see that I don't have to feel like I'm helpless anymore. I take responsibility for myself and it opened up possibilitys I never thought possible. I've been writing since I was 12 years old and I'm not perfect but all my poems mean something. I'm always willing to talk and I love to have fun. PM me if you wanna get to know me better. PS I'm a marijuana activist trying to legalize in washington state, wish me luck! :) nice to meet you all.