Help with writing

• ControlRobot
    13 years ago

Guys can any one help me with pathetic/atmospheric fallacy, help on how to write so sonnets and rhyming poems

• Robert Gardiner
    13 years ago

My first piece of advice would be to research and read some good sonnets and rhyming poems. There are a love of Establish (Famous) poet out there with wonderful works Shakespeare, William Blake, Lord Byron, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Percy Bysshe Shelley, William Wordsworth, John Keats, Robert Burns, ect. I feel to write good work you have know good work. Also, I would say listen (to spoken pieces, to music, songs). It will help you to learn, pick up, rhythm and rhyme. Also, just simply listen to the Beauty, Wonder, of life going on around you. You'll find, that you'll find stuff to use in your poetry or that will inspire it. I would also suggest that you research and learn the craft (sonnets and the art of rhyme). And lastly, just write, becuase you love it and to get better thtough pratice. One you have the base that I mentioned seeking - in example of good work and a knowledge of sonnets, rhythm, and rhyme - you find that your work just get better with time.