Who are you?

• AJ
    13 years ago

Over the past few years, I have noticed that participation on the forum boards has dwindled quite a bit. I feel that if we all knew each other a little better, we could spark enough interest to get the boards moving again.

Go ahead and introduce yourself, and in your introduction answer this question:
    What is an interesting fact about you, that not many people know?

In case you don't know who I am; my name is AJ and I have been an active member here for more than 3 years. I'm a proud member of The Club, and I write poetry when I have something to say or just want to express how beautiful something is.

Interesting fact: I was born on a Friday the 13th

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

AJ!!!! (: Hey buddy (:

OKay, I'm Hannah Elizabeth (Elizabeth being my middle name)

Hmmm....an interesting fact about me is that I'm actually sortve a Tom Boy. I love to get down and dirty and I am a hick. If you heard me talk, you would know I was from Texas. Haha...And I have played piano for 8 years.

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Hey AJ and Hannah:)
    okay well I'm shellaine.
    I've also been on this site for about 3 years. i had a long battle with drugs, anorexia, bulimia and cutting but am starting to see the true beauty in life. writing helps me to cope along with painting. i studied make up and special effects (like all the bullet wounds, stab wounds, burns, ageing etc...) and now im studying to become a criminal psychologist:) i play guitar and the drums and i work in a tattoo parlour:) designing tattoos and doing piercings:)

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Hellooo (:

Oh that's cool!!! My brother used to wonna get a tatoo, but he didn't. My other brother got his ear pierced and got a double piercing in his eyebrow. Then he had to take the piercings out for a job.
    But since I grew up with them...they've sorta rubbed off on me because now I want a nose piercing and tatoo, even though I'm 14, lol.
    ^^ That was something most people don't know about me. They'd never guess I'd want a piercing, lol. Only my BFFs.

Here's something else most people don't know: My dad used to have a motorcycle, and he's thinking about buying a new one. The chances are slim, though. So now I want a motorcycle when I get older (: I also want a purple streak in my hair, lol.

And when I was little my house caught on fire. My dad put the fire out himself because the damn firemen weren't quick enough...so if my dad hadn't put the fire out by the time the firemen got our house, our house would have burned to the ground. I was around 3 or 4. I still remember really well though. Every time sirens go off I freak out.

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I'm gonna be 21 this year but you are like the younger version of me!! ha ha. my brothers have both passed away but they were both big into their tattoos and piercings and were in a band. I've been in two bands ( now i just drum as a session drummer for a couple of friends bands) because i can't dedicate all my time to a band (as much as i would love to) i have to focus on college and getting my degree:) anyway, i got my first tattoo when i was 15. lol and my nose pierced when i was 16 (but my ears are full. i did those when i was like 14/ 15)

thats so rad about your dad, do you know what type of bike he use to have?? before my moms dad passed away he use to build harleys. i also love skateboarding:) I've been doing ballet since i was 3 and skating since i was 12. my dad use to skate when he was younger :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!! my hair is black on the top and bight purple at the bottom =D I've had my entire head pink, red, green, blue, purple, orange, blonde and a bunch of other colours =P ha ha

shame, thats terrible to hear about your house. that must have been so hard on you and your family to lose all the memories and possessions in your home. and i can only imagine how something like that would stick with you forever. well if you ever want a friend to chat to feel free to message me :)

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Oh cool!!! Lol, my brothers weren't in any type of band because ... well, they just aren't the band type, lol. They're hicks. Like me, lol. I like in a small hicktown in Texas. When I talk, you can tell where I'm from, lol.
    My parents would kill me if I got a piercing or tatoo at that age!!!! My dad wouldn't be as freaked as my mom though, lol.
    I can't remember what type of bike he used to have, but I know he just doesn't like Harelys, lol. But my uncle has a Harely (:

Ice Skating or Roller Skating??
    I LOVE to ice skate (:
    That's a secret passion of mine, lol.

Oh maybe you misunderstood...my whole house didn't burn down. The kitchen and hallways and laundry room just got burned bad. I live in a 3 story house so it'd be hard for the fire to spread really fast.
    The fire started from a gas leak...but I'm greatful that it was a fire because if it had just been a gas leak, my family wouldn't have known...The gas wouldv'e just killed us in our sleep.... ):

BUT WE SURVIVED!!
    (:
    lol

• Narphangu
    13 years ago

Hey AJ. I'm Narph.
    You don't know it, but I left you a really sweet goodbye when you left TC. Sorta. I basically said I didn't know you but I would mourn our lost relationship anyway. hahah.
    This is gonna sound crazy tacky. And it's not meant to be insulting in any way. But I love that you guys are writing coherent sentences! Yay! Okay, geeky Englishlitophile thing over.
    Hannah, your dad put the fire out? That's pretty awesome. That can't have been an easy thing to respond to. :/

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Oh okay:) ha ha my dad was isn't a big fan of my tattoos but he knows how much they mean to me:)
    oh, skateboarding:) i think he would be just as useless at rollerblading and ice skating as what i am if he tried:) but skateboards have been a big think in my life:)

oh my gosh, wow, thats still so hectic. but thats good that your dad managed to put it out before it caused too much destruction and loss:)

• Mello193
    13 years ago

Indeed

• Chelsea Sprite
    12 years ago

My name is Chelsea. I used to come to this site all the time like 4 years ago. Then, I was known as "Spanish" or "Span" or "Teres". I've had other nicknames too, but those were the main ones. I had chosen the name "Spanish367" because I loved the language. I will probably change the nickname soon, but I want to look familiar to those who remember me. Random fact about me: I love speaking Pig Latin and can speak it so fluently that it sounds like a foreign language.

• Brix Ambray
    12 years ago

I'm brix---pisces,,,compassionate and kind...friendly..

• adriaan
    12 years ago

I'm adrian.
    Beeeeeeeeeee my friend. Like a bee! (bzzzzz bzzz bzzzz) Like a friendly little bee. Even if you don't like bees. Not to imply you shouldn't! And not to give the impression that I'm a bee. Bee bee bee bee bee bee bee beeeeeee

• Tara Kay
    12 years ago

Hi Guys,

I've been an active member since 2005, although took some time off for personal reasons. My name is Tara-Kay, and I am 23 years old, I live in England, UK.
    I am a childcare worker, primarily trained with special needs children ranging from babies until age 5, but have done other work besides this, and currently unemployed but doing some temporary work at the moment.

I love writing, and always have, I used to write short stories and aged 13 I began writing poetry to express my emotions, and just to be creative.

An interesting fact about me: I was born 12 weeks premature and weighed just 2lb 5oz.

• jose ramos
    12 years ago

Hey guys.
    Names Jose. Not your average Mexican -.- I'm mad mixed
    I'm Asian! :0 I'm French. I'm native American.
    I tattoo I Pierce.
    yes I have tattoos >___> and had body piercings like nuts had my ears gauged to 2-1/2 but took them off last month..
    I hate Los Angeles ..
    Interesting fact...
    I look asian then Mexican

• Something Diabolical
    12 years ago

Hii
    im Edd and im 21 and live in the UK
    i was an active member for a long time, stopped but now im back haha

Interesting fact.. uuh
    i have pacman tatooed on my bum? will that do?

• jose ramos
    12 years ago

^@ edd hows llife in UK?
    I want to live there one day real bad.

I want to start a new life one day.. and real soon

• Something Diabolical
    12 years ago

The UK is a nice place to live... if you dont mind the bad weather.
    tis the only fault that effects me

wanna trade? i would like to live in america one day too =P

• Amreen
    12 years ago

Well, I'm amreen...
    And I'm an I.T student studying in mumbai(the ny of India) and my interesting fact is I was born on friday the 13th...

• Ruqayyah TG
    12 years ago

I'm r TG, American ....My hobbies are writing, drawing, reading, computer graphics, video editing, blogging my art, and I would 100% really appreciate if someone would rate my quotes.
    So, is there any religious person here? to comment my story "I Am..." pretty please I new here, and pretty low with comments as well as rating.
    Now every1 make sure they have a great day, and keep smiling !

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Hey everyone, some of you i know and some i dont.

I am Paul. Something people dont know about me here is that i actually lost a bet with my friends to start writing poems. They said if i lost, i write a poem to a girl they would choose. So i guess i wrote a good one coz she ended up being my girlfriend.

I am 19 yrs old and a 3yr year college student, will be graduating in a yrs time and proceeding staright to a masters degree, its kinda a family thing.

Nice to meet you, been on this site like 5 or 6 months, am not sure.

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Well hi there Paul. :D

And AJ!!!!!!!!! Where have you been?!?!?!?!?

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Hey Hannah..it seems we are crossing paths in so many posts huh

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Oh, I know!! I've noticed that too! (:
    We were meant to be friends I guess, huh? (:

• Keeper of the Gates
    12 years ago

Hi! I'm the Keeper... xD

And interesting fact about me: I translate manhwas to English(korean comics almost similar to manga) though I'm not a Korean!

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Yes Hannah, its destiny speaking to us, we must not ignore it..lol

• Mello193
    12 years ago

Hey I'm mello. interesting facts? well not too many people know i write? or draw? i have been on this site since 2008. so five years. wow the time flew by. damn.

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Ummmm I'm Rihanna
    I love poetry and writing lol
    I'm 17 and yeah that's all to me

And oh I go to school and live in Australia (:

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Yes Paul, I've found when you ignore destiny/fate, whatever you'd like to call it, it comes back and punches you in the face, lololol.

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Im Tammi :]
    im from California
    im engaged and what people dont know about me is i love to write :]

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Hey Tammi...nice to meet you

Hey Rihanna..am also from Aussie..lol

Hannah, where have you been?..remember, we musnt ignore destiny

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Nice to meet u too paul :]

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

You can Pm any time except at night, coz i will be asleep then..lol

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Haha same here paul :D

• Yrem Crish
    11 years ago

Hello...nice to meet you all...

By the way, My name is Mery some of you here I know but some I didn't knew before...anyways, the fact about me. I was born on Good Friday, it was Holy week...I love writing poems especially when I am alone...

• HiddenScars
    11 years ago

My name is Michelle. I'm 13 and have been a cutter since age 10. I've been on this site for a year and i write poems about love and depression.
    Fact: I'm adopted

• Kate
    11 years ago

I have erased my last post here, because it seemed too girly.

I am Kate.
    From the USA.
    I am 15.

Any other questions, PM me.

• DeathsRose
    11 years ago

My name is Christina, I'm 23 and from America. I'm really shy and awkward until I get to know you then I'm the craziest girl you'd ever wanna meet (in a good way).

Most people don't know about me is that I often dream of living in Ireland when I get older. Also I love to go food shopping when I am extremely hungry and I love to watch people eat. It also happens that almost every time I am near my fiance (whom I live with) his breath smells like some yummy food.

• Khalid M Darwish
    11 years ago

Hi! Nice to meet you here. I'm Khalid, Syrian. I'm a lecturer of chemistry. Poetry is my fav hobby. I like to know people from all over the world and share culture. Want to talk, just pm me.

• A Poets Handwriting aka ALISHA
    11 years ago

Hello everybody!

My name is Alisha, and I'm a proud Aussie. (:
    I was a member a few years back, the deactivated and ended up coming back after I graduated High School. I love writing, not only poetry but stories - I hope to be an author one day. I am currently studying a Business and Arts course at Uni as well as completing a Diploma in Management at college. I am an incredibly indecisive person. I love animals: I own 3 American Bulldogs, a Siamese cat and a turtle. I am addicted to music. I tend to be an introvert; writing is my escape.

Interesting fact: I am an aunty 14 times.

• Tsukuyomi
    11 years ago

Thats actually why I quit P&Q a few years back. I'm on now to take my poetry off and sadly haven't seen any real improvements. I offered to buy the site, add generous improvements and work on it but never got a hold of the owners. I'm slightly shocked this is even still up but glad at least some people are still using it. Good on you for getting to know people :)