I died a little inside today because ...

• lost and incomplete
    13 years ago

I died a little inside today

Because i keep seeing them together holding eachother when he was supposed to be with me :(

• Solus
    13 years ago

If thats all it takes for you to die inside then sadly you'll be doing alot of it....

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Its never easy to see someone you love with another person and just when you think you can't feel anymore hurt and alone you see them again and it kind of rubs it in your face. after my fiance and I broke up last year I broke up last year i had a complete break down and the fact that he moved on in a matter of days after our five year relationship, well that really hurt. but just focus on the things that make you happy like friends or hobbies, find something positive to do, if you need to cry, then cry, don't try and hold things in because in the end it only makes you feel worse, it's not easy, i really wish there were a way for pain and hurt to just dissapear but he obviously wasn't good enough for you if hes moved on!! sometimes doing good for others can also help, maybe charity work or something. but just try and keep yourself as busy as possible because I promise it DOES help!! but if you ever want someone to just vent to or anything feel free to pm me anytime:)

• Mello193
    13 years ago

Just hold it up a little higher

• Victoria
    12 years ago

I agree so much

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I died a little inside today because I found out, my parents are getting a divorce. Then my boyfriend broke up with me. So I died a little twice today, and the way the day is going, that might get worse.

• jose ramos
    12 years ago

I die everyday inside...
    Because my ex girlfriend I treat bad lied n cheated on
    Loves someone else... yeah I regret everything I did to her... I wish I had a time machine to erase the bad... I miss her ... I'll always love her :(
    I was with her for 5 years...
    everything was a first time with her.. to my first shooting star to my first time..virginity wise..
    I miss her bad...

• Lizza Tiedemann
    12 years ago

I die every little bit inside me everyday
    because i see him with her
    he emails me love hearts when were not together
    when his with her not me
    little bit of my heart fades and die inside because
    pple think his cute and they always tell me that he is.......it kills me when he chats me on facebook
    when girls try to hit me when im tlking to him

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Ii didnt die a little today....

ii was reborn....i learn that there is a great world out their full of wonderful things. yess sometimes my heart does died a little because ii loss the ones i love or i remember about the people who arent no longer here with me... but if ii make someone smile ii feel alot better by knowing that ii made someone day a little brighter..

• CuteThingsGoneWrong
    12 years ago

I died a little today inside...

When my ex walked over and kissed him.
    When i found out my dad does meth today
    And when i found out my best friends in the past talked crap behind my back all those years.

But im still alive today :3

• Kuro
    12 years ago

I died a little inside today because...

i thought they were my friends, but they have only tolerated me all this time. i want to so badly, reconnect what was lost. but there is no turning back... i just wish i could.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I messed up really bad with my boyfriend. I let my anger & negative mind take control </3

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

.. Cause I did a stupid thing again.. and I just can't quit with it anymore.

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I died a little inside today..
    because still nothing. He thinks i don't want to be with him. We both messed up, and i can't stand this feeling.

• Crimson
    12 years ago

I deid alittle today cos i found out that my best firend hates me and thinks im a whinning b*tch and only thinks about my self and hates it when other people are happy

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

I died a little inside today when my first love told me he still loves me making me realize I never stopped loving him, But knowing it could never happen again as we are taken & how much hurt me.</3

• Angel
    12 years ago

I died today because my bf just broke up with me. He was the only person i felt myself around. He was the first person eho could bring out the real me. I never felt like i mattered util i met him. He broke up with me over an email. i've been crying ever since...

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

I died a lil inside today cos he hasn't texted me
    I died a lil inside today cos I haven't spoken or heard his voice in months
    I died a lil inside today cos I Realized that i can't have you

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

I kinda died A lil bit today cos I realized that your not coming back...it's really over and it really does kill me every time I think bout it..:'(

• hisxgurl
    12 years ago

Awwwwh ):

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

It hurts:(

It really does...knowing the 1 u love doesn't feel the same way anymore and the fact that he has moved on even kills harder
    Fml hard...I jus can get over it but I need to :(((((

• Love Panda
    12 years ago

...I remembered just how much i loved him, and just how badly i miss him. So badly it hurts to breath and my heart is aching all over again.

• John Dlyan Boone BABY
    12 years ago

Im so sorry i feel ur pain ive been there

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

I'm slowly dieing......:'( without my babiii

• Hollow Face
    12 years ago

I died a little bit inside because I tried to smile when he was around but he looked above me like I was nothing. He looked through me like I was a ghost and his smile was filled with all those lies he told me just to get what he wanted.

• Olga Vilano
    12 years ago

I died a little bit inside, because i find out so many things that break my hear a little more. And more and more wounds keep opening in my heart, and for them to heal is takin so much time.

..sigh'

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

I died a little Inside today cos.....everything just stuffed up in my life now ....

• Angel
    12 years ago

I died completaly today cause i just lost my best friend.

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

I died today because I now know that im not good enough