Jeans

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Hi there!
    For those who love to wear jeans. Is it just me or is there anyone out there who thinks the same as I do that jeans feel more comfortable after they have been worn the second, third or whatever time around? Any jeans or fabric expert out there who can explain? Just curious. Enlighten me :)

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Yes! I've been waiting for this topic, lol.
    I think jeans are more comfortable the second time. Maybe because it's gives you a chance to break them in again after a wash, lol.

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Now, I feel so un-alone, me and my unwashed jeans, lol.
    Hi Hannah. :)

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Lol.
    I do the same with shorts, lol.
    Heyyy Dibbb (:

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    13 years ago

Yeah I'm the same way...with jeans and all I wear is jeans but sometimes shorts

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

And then we are three. :)
    Anymore out there? Were gonna start an unwashed (yet still smelling fresh) jeans revolution, lol. :D

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Lol. I spray my jeans with perfume before wearing them again, lol. Only if they've been with the other dirty clothes, hahaha.

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Maybe more ppl here enjoy wearing skirts or something, rather than jeans, which is totally their choice to make, lol. Im just not sure if the "wearing them for the second time, third or whatever time" thing applies to that too, probably not. :D

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Ewww....skirts? No thanks!!! Sure, I have to wear them to church sometimes, but otherwise, NO WAY!
    Skirts are way too girly for me, haha.

• Good Enough
    13 years ago

I love jeans! the are so comfortable after you break them in :)

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

1- 2- 3- 4!!!
    4 people who think jeans are more comfortable the second time you wear them!
    AH AH AH AH AH AH!!!
    (thunder and lightning)

• WakingFreedom
    13 years ago

Make that 5 Dib. :] lol.
    They feel snuggly.

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

I'm totally a jeans person, ever since I was a kid... I was sort of a tom boy when I was young< Image wise.

• Cupids Got A Gun
    12 years ago

Haha i love jeans but i have to say i cant agree the first time is more comfy they are tighter n make yur butt look bigger haha :D sorry!

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

Unacceptable Tara... Well, unless you got pictures or evidence that you can show me, i mean us, show us, lol. ;)

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    12 years ago

Jeans!
    i think they're alot more comfy once they start getting worn, like a smal rip somewhere, is that weird?

• Decayed
    12 years ago

I hate washed jeans, but I loveeee jeans!

• NineteenMinutes
    12 years ago

The reason most people find denim more comfortable the second time wearing them is because when they are newly washed the particles are at a higher density (vibrating more) making them closer together therefore they feel tighter and after they've been worn the particles vibrations decrease causing them to spread and feel looser and more comfortable...hope that helps. I totally agree by the way :)

• Decayed
    12 years ago

^ Wow. Thanks for the inmformation :p

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

It seems that we got a total of nine now, out of...... many. :D

Anymore unwashed jeans likers lurkin' in there?

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

So we've covered the part about wearing unwashed jeans and shorts...what about capris? Lol. :D

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

I think that can also be worn for tennis.

• average thoughts
    12 years ago

Ya dib,u r right..jeans r d best ..bt only d branded ones..

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

You know what's NOT cool?
    Unwashed socks!! Ewww smelly! Lol.