Judge the book!!!

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

I know this is contrary to the popular saying "Dont judge the book by its cover." but just for humor (cause it says up there Fun and HUMOR) lets step inside the shoes of the ppl who judge us, lol. Anyways, look at me, tell me what you see, who you think I am? What I do? Stuff like that, in short, judge me. The next person will be judged by the next etc blah yakity schmakity blah so on and so forth. Btw, Im in no way saying this is good, but in the mean time lets be BAAAAAD for a sec or two. lol. :D... This part is edited. The thing you see in the pic may not always be a compliment, cmon, I believe ppl here are intelligent enough to just laugh bout it, lol. Think of it like, commenting on a poem, some are good, others, uhm no so good, lol. :D

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

I thought there might be responses by now, because it's a really good interesting topic. I didn't answer because I wanted to see how others would respond, because I don't judge people by their appearance, simply because I'm not a person who recognizes those things.

If I were to judge you on your appearance I'd say you're a sensitive, colorful optimistic person, who is very creative and artistic.. I'm guessing you do some type of art (besides music), like photography or painting. I think you're the type of person who has a wide imagination and likes to goof around a lot.

How'd I do?

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Looking at your picture, ROMANCE pops into my mind. Looking at your profile I think you seem like a very upbeat person who is easy to make conversation with.

I don't have a picture, but if you read my profile maybe you can judge me some, lol.

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

HEY NO LOOKING AT PROFILES! LOL :)
    Ok, Lets see what I can do from your answer and the way you talk. I think youre one of the hopeless romantic too cause you look at Dark Secrets pic and pop romance, you can always say she loves flowers or gardening or whatever, lol. Youre very friendly, cause you see in her the trait of being easy to converse with, a lil mature than your age in terms of thinking but you mix it with your childish ways so it turns out to be interesting, lol. UHHHMMM my psychic powers tell me you have dark brown hair, very long too, youre short but not tiny, a lil nerdy, cute nerdy and you live in a big white, 100yr old house with cats all over the place, RIGHT? lol. :D

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Youre right Dark Secrets, it only shows that ppl here are not judgemental when it comes to looks, which is awesome! I LOVE THIS PLACE! Hey, you did pretty good just by lookin at me btw, what about uhm the not so good side of me? Like, I frown a lot or whatever, what you said about the goofing part doesnt count cause to me its still a compliment, lol... Hmmmmm, that gives me an idea. :D

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Lol Dib...you cheater ;)
    Haha...but all of your answers were...CORRECT!
    :D

Dib...hmm....you are DEFINATELY the rocker type, lol...hmm and you LOVE Led Zeppelin and The Beatles.
    You love to be silly, crazy, and funny.

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

Hehe... Hannah to me you seem impulsive, a person who's full of energy and very active... probably into a couple of sports. I'd guess your favourite season is summer, and that you're outdoorsy and outgoing. You probably trust your intuition a lot and sometimes act too fast and then regret things. I guess that you're a person who loves to talk and people call you annoying for that.

As for Hallucinostic, I think the bad things would be that you give up too easily and let the gloom take over you, which sometimes might prevent you from perusing your dreams because you put too many boundaries. And maybe you have a bit of arrogance in you :P

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Eeh! wrong, lol. actually its the exact opposite, i dont give up easily, tho youre slightly right bout the gloom part, it can easily take a hold of me but not take over me, theres a slight difference there, lol. AND, why is it that ppl think im arrogant or some snob or something? lol. this is basically the reason why i posted this. i wanna point out that its like the Shrek thing, ogres, onions and specially ppl have layers. in real life we shouldnt be like- AHHH! A BIG BEARDED STUPID UGLY PERSON! HES A CRIMINAL! judging someone before we get to know them... anyways, its the opposite of this game thingy, so lets continue, shall we? lol :D

• Hallucinostic
    13 years ago

Yah, continue i said but i forgot to judge you, lol, so... Dark Secrets like Hannah i think youre romantic too, thats the good part, the bad, i think you easily go into some kinda solitude mode and cry a river or something when somebody hurt your feelings. :D

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

WHOA.....Dark Secrets, you got it SPOT ON. Im exactly and everything that you said I was.
    BTW, my two sports are cross country and track.(:
    And I run distance for track lol.
    I love camping and hiking. I always act way too fast. I talk all the time (:
    There are some other things about me though.....anyone wonna guess what they are?!?
    (:

Well Dib......I've already judged you, but I think you have long dark hair and have a guitar in your hands most of the time LOL.

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

Well....Hannah....you seem funny yet sensitve if ya wnat to be, good advice giver im guessing:P....adn well i think dark secret already covered every thing.....SO.....someone hit me with there best shot:PIm a very easy person to judge:P

• Dark Secrets
    13 years ago

Ahhh, well Hallucinostic, I'm not perfect. You're pretty hard to judge on the negative side.

Now, on to Jealous Savior... I'd say you're a very quiet person and a loyal friend. You have many friends, but only few are true friends. I'd say you're into horror movies and sarcastic comedy. I think you're a person easy to know, but hard to understand... you're complex and have many sides to your personality. You're probably also the kind of person hard to argue with, because you stop the argument once you feel you see it going nowhere, but you're never really over it unless you or the other person have been convinced.

• Mello193
    13 years ago

I guess so

• Lost Innocence
    12 years ago

Dead on Dark Secrets:D

• Elizabeth
    12 years ago

Wow, you guys are good. How do you come up with such detailed descriptions just like that? Haha.

I may repeating some of what has already said but here it goes...

Jealous Savior,

Judging from your profile picture I would say that you a spiritual person, not necessarily in a religious sense but you do have strong beliefs and values that you hold dear, that you would defend if needed and are proud of. You are passionate about your beliefs and values, as to most things in your life. You are a passionate person all around who puts all of her passion into the things she does. You are a family-oriented person and have a strong bond with those you consider your family. You have a optimistic outlook on life and a deep appreciation for it. You like animals and you enjoy being surrounded by nature, you admire the simplicity and tranquility of it. You have many close acquaintances or otherwise people whose company you enjoy and who enjoy yours, but you only consider yourself to have a few true friends. You can mingle in big crowds but would rather entertain and be entertained by smaller groups of close friends, family or other. You are an easy person to get along with however not always quick to be buddy-buddy with someone, but when you do befriend someone you are loyal, honest and genuine. You expect that same loyalty, honesty and genuinity in return.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I don't have a pic so I don't know if you guys could judge me, but if you don't mind I'd like to give some of you guys a try. I swear I didn't read anyone else's descriptions yet. But as for Hallucinostic, I bet your a person who always looks for fun. That you are crazy in a somewhat good way. That you are very very creative and that you very much into being unique. For Dark Secrets, I am guessing you are somewhat peaceful and into romance and happiness. Hannah I don't have a clue what to say about you, sorry. mello193 I am assuming that you are an artistic person, that thinks way too much. And that you are somewhat secluded. Elizabeth, I'm guessing you are into elegance.

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

Graceful, Beautiful, and Elegant. Yet somebody with flaws, fear, and easily broken. It is intricate and simple at the same time, so a person with many sides. Very creative and artistic, while being quiet and secluded. I love this picture.