Hello I am new...

• Tillra
    13 years ago

Hello. My name is Raymond, I'm new to this sight any pointers?

• Victoria
    13 years ago

I'm also new...well sort of. I had an account before but ended up deleting it a couple of years ago. How do you like the sight so far?

• Mello193
    13 years ago

Hello im mello just be nice and keep writting

• Lexi
    12 years ago

Hi I hope you like it here it's so awesome
    Melani Monks

• Just a Voice
    12 years ago

Thanks for the welcome Im reading and browsing the site to get orientated. Be glad to have a vsit or a message and will be pleased to return the favour.
    Regards to all Paul

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Hey Ray..am also new. Its best you read poems from others writers and rate and comment on them,they will also do the same on yours.

• Lover Boii
    12 years ago

Posting in the Discussion Board is a great start to geting your name out there. I would say spend a fair amount of time reading other people's poems to get a better understanding of who you are as a writer and your particular style. Then, write like crazy. Put your heart in your poetry and let the poem write itself because poetry has a secret way about itself we don't understand, but we certainly like to try to.

Also, as a note, if you take the time to read someone's poem, rate and/or comment it. It's thoughtful and should take less time than it did to read the poem (unless you're going crazy in depth analysis which, I suppose, is also good).