What was/is Reason for your Breakup

• hisxgurl
    12 years ago

Hey ppl out there...i wanna know what was/is the reason of your breakup?? i know this question may be kinda foolish... i dunt know but this question just come across my mind,,,

well reason of my breakup was...that my bf told me im too gud for him & he dunt deserve me...!!!...& i was kinda blank at that time!

so who wanaa share their?

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Yeah i have heard that one before plenty of time actually. or your too sweet and caring and i am not and you deserve someone better.

mine is... i wasn't looking for a serious relationship just for someone to have fun with, but we can still be friends with benefits... && i was lik wow. soo ii juss walked away in "shock"...

• hisxgurl
    12 years ago

Oh..

• Nikolasjones9
    12 years ago

I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills.

*Edit: Dating site link deleted.

• hisxgurl
    12 years ago

Thanx. but i dunt need this link ( : Nik

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

Which time? lol
    One I ended because I realized I deserved better then how he was treating me. I felt very unloved, unimportant and unsafe. He had to violent and unstable of a temper and came to close to hurting me to many times.

Next...he found someone else I guess. I wasn't what he wanted, was to strongwilled and opinionated and I didn't give in to what he wanted as easy as he wanted. He wanted someone he could mold, not someone who was strong enough to stand on her own.

Last 2 times, both of which was the same man and we're on our 3rd "we're back together" :P, he felt he was putting me through to much, I deserved better, he wasn't good enough and he felt I'd be better off with someone else. I changed his mind each time and we're still together. People come up with the oddest reasons :P

• LittleMissReality
    12 years ago

We broke up because I felt like I didn't matter. I told him maybe we should just breakup. And he came back and told me yes! I guess I was annoying, clingy, and pushy.

• hisxgurl
    12 years ago

Even Hell Has Angels...i am talking about that break up when you were seriously in love... you are lucky....at least he came back to you.

Little Ms. that sad...i can understand your situation....cos i have gone thru this

• David Paul
    12 years ago

I'm recently divorced. She had total control of my life, literally due to deployment, and abused that duty. Two months into my deployment she decided the engagement ring I bought her wasn't good enough and without my consent spent 1500 dollars on a different one, and sold the one I bought her, that I proposed to her with, to a pawn shop.
    The final straw was when she she took all the money out of my account, without any verbalized (or realized) reason, and transferred it to one I had no access to.
    I don't care about money outside of being able to live, but if you're going to steal from me and try to turn it into an issue of you trusting me... with MY property that I spent a year in the sandbox listening to you complain about your 'life' then you don't deserve the privilege of being in a relationship with a real person.

• David Paul
    12 years ago

I didn't mean for that to get all intense like so lol.

• AngelicDecadence
    12 years ago

Well. Which time? lol.
    First BIG one was because he was, well, a jerk. to say it nicely. We were off/on for 8months or better, and he ended up cheating on me 3 times.. with three different girls.. (didn't hear about that till after we broke up) and he pretty much told me that I was just someone to string around until his "real" gf got back. So. Yeah. Lol. Later on he tried coming back to me and I pretty much told him to go away (in not-so-nice words).

Second one was because we had different views on life that weren't going to change, and it wasn't what I needed at the time.

• Jazmin
    12 years ago

The last boyfriend I had, cheated on me with his ex.
    He lied to me the whole time that we were together, said that he cared for me when he never did, and on top of that cheated on me and got girls numbers while out at the club.
    I dont tolerate cheating or lying.

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

We broke up because my parents,they really don't like him a lot,...though it's so much hurt i really did break up with him...

• ellie
    12 years ago

Well i broke up with him because he had trust issues so how can i trust him if he doesn't trust me? when hes the one who comes late all the time n now we are back together but like idk y on earth do i go back with him we broke we get back together everything gets so complicated

• Solus
    12 years ago

Lets see....Number 1 said it was "just a fling" and dumbed me. 2 Cheated on me. 3. Said she wanted to date other people. 4,got cheated on again. 5 Just lossed interest in me. 6 wanted to "change me". 7 and 8 cheated on me....I'm sensing a pattern.....Hypothesis, maybe there is something wrong with me/ can't trust my judgement in women. Conclusion, don't date.

• cici89
    12 years ago

I found out right before our wedding he was planning on leaving me anyways. he was already married with a family and he hid it real well. Im glad i found out before it was too late

• livefreebright
    12 years ago

We're "taking a break" because he is looking for a job in other states and might be moving. He is worried about the way I spend money, certain little things that have been bothering him, and that I don't want to move with him. He said we'll talk about it again in a few months and try to figure it out.

• Crimson
    12 years ago

I broke up with my first by saying im sorry but i dont like u anymore laughing at him and skipped away laughing and i sat next to him in class he was lyk crying felt so bad for mlaughing at him

• Crimson
    12 years ago

My first broke up with me before i broke up with him we went out twice he said that we wanted more we were both 12 and we had already snoged and really he wanted more he broke up with me after valentimes day and gave back the presant infront of all my friends and his friends so in front of lyk 20 people

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

@ anjielblue,
    What does it matter if your parents like him or not, you need to live with him and not your parents.
    Ignore what others say, do what makes you happy.
    I have the same thing but I wont leave him no matter what anyone says.

Anyway. Never broke up with someone, still am with the first person :), but a reason to break up is cheating, really hate when someone does that.

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Yea i agree u shudnt stop going out with a guy just cos ur parents dont lyk him one day u will have to make choices for ur self might aswell start here

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

My reason for my last break up is that we fought a lot and we never got to see each other all that much because he allows his parents to control his life. They were religious and my family isn't religious. My family told me they don't care who I marry or date, they're not the one that has to put up with him, I do. So it turned into a lot fighting and arguments over him not just standing up for himself and saying that he wanted to be with me.

It's hard how much a difference of one thing can cause such a problem.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I broke up with my ex cause she wanted to be controlling my life, telling me what to do, what to wear, who to talk to..

• BeautifOol
    12 years ago

We broke up because i just something he used to pass the time until he could get his ex back.

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

We broke up cos he was too protective.
    He wouldn't like me talking to guys
    He wouldn't let me do stuff with out his permissions
    Tbh he didn't trust me and thats why I broke up wit him

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    12 years ago

One killed himself
    Was beaten by ex husband and a few ex bf
    Few cheated on me
    A few were doing drugs
    And I guess that's all

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    12 years ago

Ooo yea and one broke up with me over a video game

• Love Panda
    12 years ago

1. My first relationship lasted for a year and a half, i ended it when i found out I was the other woman in his life. Shortly after i had an admirer and this guy wanted me back, said he would leave her and everything. There was a couple months of momentary lapses because i was in love with him so it took a while to break thkind of thinking i had at the time, when i found out he had proposed to her and they were due to get married the next year i walked away and never looked back.

2.Apparently when i was going through hell and started self harming ect "it was just too much for him to handle" so he walked away from me. After a year we got back in touch and we are now friends. I realised i pushed him away - unintentional but pushed away non the less. I also found out that while i was feeling sorry for myself and mopeing around - he did too. I can understand now why he left when he did, i wont ever forgive him for not trying and some days i wont forget but i know i can be his friend when he needs one and i know he can be my friend when i need one.

Maybe because were older now things dont seem to be so teen drama-ish any more, just grown up drama.

3.He cheated on me, when i found out i walked away and i still have nothing to do with him.Mainly because he did it to spite me after one of our arguments.

-Now all i can say is - although im weary of falling in love again, i do want and need to be in love to feel more than what i do in life.

• CathyButterflyJC
    12 years ago

January 20th, 2012 I went through a heart break. We broke up after almost two months. The reason was he told me he just wasn't feeling it, and he didn't love me, he thought he did, but he didn't. He told me he didn't care about me anymore. THe good news is we'll still friends. But it hurts to see him at school and know he won't be holding my hand, giving me long hugs, walking me to class, offering to carry my books, or anything else. So the reason we broke up was he just didn't feel the connection he thought he would, and didn't enjoy dating me like he did when we first started. Something's changed.

• CathyButterflyJC
    12 years ago

Something's changed. I would give any thing to find out what. Make him see we would fix it and I would do anything to try again!

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

No trust..he never trusted me
    He would lie to me constanly

So I broke it off..
    No relationship is good without trust and always lieing

• Angel
    12 years ago

1 had anger management issues
    2 was a cheater and turned out to be a delinquent
    3 player
    4 distance
    have gotten a 5th yet hopefully the next guy will be better than all the rest